86

They looked at the man in shock. "Umm...". Jimin rubs his head. "How many Princes are you looking for exactly?". Jungkook asked. "Two". The man questioned. "Two?!?". Jimin said loudly. "Yes...". The man said. "Cut all this bullshit, who are these two Princes?". Taehyung asked. "Kim SeokJin and Darren Chen". The man answered.

"Darren!?!". "Jin?!?". Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time. Taehyung looked at Jimin. "Wait... You know Darren?". Taehyung asked. "Uhh...". Jimin didn't know what to say. "Quiet". Jungkook looks at them.

"Jin is a Prince?". Jungkook says looking at the man. "Yes, he's one of the Princes of Yela". The man said. Jungkook nodded and glared at Taehyung. "Who the fuck is Darren?".

Taehyung smiled nervously at his fiancee. "You are going to laugh". Taehyung chuckled a little. Jungkook stares at him coldly making Taehyung gulp. "I'ma need you to come to me for a second". Jungkook sighs and went over to him. Taehyung whispered in his ear and Jungkook eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Holy shit, what's wrong with you?!?". Jungkook yelled. "He had no business putting his damn hands on me!". Taehyung shouted. "I'm missing something". Jimin raised his brow. The man slowly backs away to run but Jungkook saw it and he tackles him to the ground. "Fuck you think your going?". Jungkook said wickedly. "That was so fucking hot, I want you to do that to me".

Jimin closed his eyes and rubs his head at his best friend. "I got you baby". Jungkook winks at Taehyung. "Fuck". Taehyung groans. "I can't". Taehyung runs out the alley and comes back with soldiers. "Take that man and put him with Asher". Taehyung said. "At once my Prince". The soldiers grabbed the man and harshly pulled him out the alley.

"So Taehyung ho...". Jimin turns to his friend but saw him and Jungkook making out against the wall. "Going". Jimin says and walks out the alley. "They are going to catch something from that wall". Jimin says gigging and starts walking back home.

 Jimin says gigging and starts walking back home

Jimin didn't even make it in the door before he closed it. "I didn't need to hear NONE of that". Jimin shivered. "How can they be so loud?". Jimin asked his self while walking quickly away from the house. Jimin stops and looks back at the house, thinking.

"Who was that anyway?".