40

Jin was walking in town and looks around. The town wasn't as lively and cheerful as it was before. "What happen?". Jin looks at everyone and frowned. Jin walked in a shop asked the owner. "Excuse me, why is everyone so sad?". Jin asked. "Jimin... He's gone again". The man says with tears in his eyes. Jin gasped.

Jin couldn't believe it. Jimin brought so much life and light to this Kingdom that people lost their happiness. Jin felt so guilty about everything. "That's why were taking this to the King". The man said. "The King?". Jin said. "We know about that kidnapping group and the King isn't doing ANYTHING about it!". The man yelled. "We already have three of them in a ditch outside of the village".

Jin eyes widened at the man smirking at him. "Relax young man, they are alive, we are questioning them about Jimin, we don't care about anyone else". The man laughed. "Oh... Well I hope you find him". Jin really didn't know what else to say. "Thank you!". The man bowed and Jin left.

"Oh this is not good". Jin ponders to his self. While Jin was caught in his thoughts, he bumped into someone. "My apologies". Jin bows and turns around but he was grabbed. "Jin?". Jin looked up hearing his name and saw Namjoon. "Oh hello". Jin smiled. Namjoon blushed and lets Jin go. "Sorry about grabbing you". Namjoon says flustered.

"Its alright, do you need something?". Jin tilted his head. "Oh umm I just saw you so I uhh". Namjoon wanted to hit his self. Jin laughed, he thought it was cute that Namjoon was so flustered. "Namjoon, can you help me find a chocolate shop?". Jin asked. Namjoon's faced lit up when Jin said that. "Ok!". Namjoon coughed. "I mean sure, I know one". Namjoon smiled. "Thank you Namjoon".

Jin and Namjoon was walking very close to each other not caring public space at all. Namjoon was a blushing mess the whole time. Namjoon really didn't know what why he felt this way, he only met Jin once not counting this time. "So... Umm chocolate". Namjoon wasn't the type for small talk. "Yes, I need it for a friend". Jin says looking at the ground because he was blushing. "Got it".

They arrived at a chocolate shop and Namjoon opened the door for Jin. "Oh... Thank you". Jin smiled at Namjoon. "Yo-your welcome". Namjoon stutters. Jin walks in and Namjoon follows him. "Namjoon!". A women comes from behind the counter and hugs Namjoon. Jin got jealous so he started looking around the shop.

Namjoon smiled and lightly pushed the women away. "Suma, please". Namjoon chuckled. "I'm sorry about Jimin, Nam but we'll find him!". Suma says holding Namjoon's arm. "Thank you but my friend needs help". Namjoon said looking for Jin but he wasn't there. "Jin?". Namjoon pushed Suma away and started to look in the shop for Jin. "He's not here?". Namjoon was puzzled. "Where did he go?".

Jin left the shop angry. He couldn't watch that women and Namjoon talk and hug each other. Jin walked to another store, picked up five different boxes of chocolate, paid for it and left. The whole time, Jin couldn't stop the jealous feeling in his chest. "We're not even dating, I have no reason to feel like this". Jin smiled sadly.

"Get over it Jin, you have things to do". Jin lightly slaps his cheek. Jin didn't forget about what that man said. "I have to tell Yoongi about this". Jin nodded at his self and made his way to his car. When he got in, he saw Namjoon in his mirror. It looked like he was looking for someone.

'He's not looking for you Jin'. Jin tells his self and drives off.