50

Jungkook sighs and knocked on Jimin's door. "Its so early! What does he want?". Jungkook whined. The door was opened and Jungkook was pulled inside. "Hey!". Jungkook yelled. "Shh". Jimin placed a finger on Jungkook's lip and he blushed. "Binji is still sleeping". Jimin pointed to the bed. "Ok so what do you want?". Jungkook asked. "I'm hungry". Jimin pouted.

Jungkook couldn't help but blushed again. "S-so why did you call me?". Jungkook said. "I trust you". Jimin replied. "Eh?". Jungkook stared at Jimin. "You trust me?". Jungkook pointed to his self. "Yup!". Jimin nods. "Giu isn't here and he's the only person I TRULY trust". Jimin put his head down. He missed Giu a lot. "And since you didn't do anything to me, I trust you". Jimin smiled.

'Damn it'. Jungkook covered his mouth blushing yet again. "That shit has to stop". Jungkook said. "I'll get you some food but for the love of god, stop smiling at me and stop with that bright ass aura". Jungkook walked out. "What I do?". Jimin tilted his head. Binji rubbed his head on Jimin's leg. Jimin giggled.

"Good morning boy, did you sleep well?". Jimin asked and Binji howled. "That's good, come I'll brush you teeth apparently there's another toothbrush here". Jimin grabbed the other toothbrush and started to brush Binji's teeth. "Hey Binnie, do you think Giu's ok? Because something tells me he's not". Jimin petted him. Binji tilted his head. "Something's not right Binnie". Jimin says. "Jimin! I bought your food!".

Jimin and Binji ran out the bathroom. "Woah!".

"Thank you Jungkook!". Jimin on impulse hugs him. "I told you to stop". Jungkook pushed Jimin away lightly. Jimin giggles and went to eat but what Jungkook said made him stop. "I'm surprise the King is still letting you eat in his room". Jimin dropped the fork and whipped his head to Jungkook. "This is his room?". Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded. "I want another room".

Jungkook mentality kicks his self for opening his mouth. "Jim...". "Queen". Jimin said. "Queen? Didn't you say you didn't like being call that?". Jungkook raised his brow. "Well since it isn't going away, I might as well abuse it". Jimin smiled. "I want another room". Jimin pouts. "Fine". Jungkook sighs in defeat. "Yay!". Jimin cheered. "Come on Binnie, we're leaving".

 "Come on Binnie, we're leaving"

"Now THIS is a room". Jimin threw his self on the bed. "Ass". Jungkook whispered. "What?". Jimin turned to him. "Nothing! Bye!". Jungkook tripped before running out the room. "Weird". Jimin shrugs and went to eat his breakfast. "Binnie! You wanna go outside tomorrow? I can ask Jungkook!". Jimin exclaimed. Binji jumps and Jimin joined him. "Then its settled...".

"A play date with Jungkook!".