53

Jimin was humming down the halls with Binji when suddenly Binji runs off. "Binnie!". Jimin runs after him and goes down a hall that creeps him out.

 Jimin runs after him and goes down a hall that creeps him out

"Bi-Binji?". Jimin holds his self trying not to be afraid. "Binnie please come out, I'm scared". Jimin says feeling his eyes feel up with tears. Jimin hears Binji howls and he follows it. "Binji! I was so scared! What were you thinking?!?". Jimin yells at his wolf. Binji whimpers but turns his head down a hall.

Jimin looks down the hall and it was just as dark as this hall. "I'm not going down there". Jimin huffs. Binji was going down the hall but Jimin grabs his tail. "I said no, now let's go". Jimin glared. The wolf puts his head down and followed his human out the the dark place.

 The wolf puts his head down and followed his human out the the dark place

The moment Jimin reached his room, he shivers. "That place was scary". Jimin tried to rub his goosebumps away. Binji walks to Jimin with something in his mouth. "I told you not to play with things you find Binnie, give it to me". Jimin held out his hand and Binji gave Jimin a phone.

"Huh?". Jimin looks at it with curiosity. "Where did you get this?". Jimin asked. Binji looks at Jimin. "From that creepy hall?". Jimin says and the wolf nodded. Jimin looks at the phone and turns it on. When the phone turns on, Jimin gasps. "Th-this is Giu's phone". Jimin says in tears. "Giu is down there". Jimin said. "Jungkook lied to me".

Jimin had no one to trust now. "Binji we have to get out of here". Jimin says. "But we have to wait in order to do that". Jimin starts to think. "If I help Giu, they might find and kill him". Jimin closed his eyes and tries to think of a plan. "I got it!". Jimin cheers. "Binji, I need you help for this ok?". Jimin pets his wolf and the wolf tilts his head.

"Binnie... You're going home".