61

Jimin woke up slowly and realized he was back in his room

Jimin woke up slowly and realized he was back in his room. "What?". Jimin sat up. "I know I was in Yoongi's room". Jimin said and turned his head.

 Jimin said and turned his head

"AHHHHHHHH!". Jimin screamed from the top of his lungs out and jumped out the bed. Yoongi and guards barged in the room. "Jimin!". Yoongi yelled. Jimin quickly jumped in Yoongi's arms. "Its going to eat me!". Jimin shouted hiding his face in Yoongi's chest. "He won't eat you Jimin, he belongs to me". Yoongi laughs. "His name is Forrest". Yoongi said.

Jimin looked at the tiger and once again hid his face in Yoongi's chest. "Make it go away". Jimin said. Yoongi chuckled and whistled at the tiger. Forrest just walked out the room. "See he's gone". Yoongi said. Jimin looks all around the room checking to see if it was gone and Jimin sighs in relief. Jimin forgot that he was in Yoongi's arm and he jumped out of them. "Thanks". Jimin blushed and ran in the bathroom. "Adorable".

Jimin was now in the kitchen eating breakfast quietly until the cook spoke to him. "You can always leave". She said rolling her eyes. Jimin looked her up and down in disgust. He walked straight out the kitchen and returned with two soldiers. They both walked to the cook and handcuffed her. "What is the meaning of this!?!". She yelled. "Offending the Queen is a crime". The solider said.

The cook didn't say anything and glared at Jimin who was eating like nothing was happening. "I didn't do anything!". She shouted. "Are you calling my Queen a liar?". Yoongi stood there glaring at her. She went silent.

"I'm talking to you bitch, are you calling Jimin a liar? Its a simple yes or no question with only one right answer, now answer it". Yoongi said. "I-I". The women didn't know what to say. "Throw her with Asher". Yoongi waved his hands at the soldiers.

Jimin's eyes widened when Yoongi said that. 'They are going to find out Giu is gone'. Jimin thinks. "No!". Jimin yelled. Yoongi looked at him. "I mean... Why waste time, the backyard is right there". Jimin said. "Your right, kill her outside". Yoongi ordered. "Yes my Lord". The soldiers dragged the lady out. "I did nothing!". She shouted. Jimin sighs and Yoongi put his arm around him.

Jimin looked at his arm and then at Yoongi. "She didn't harm you right?". Yoongi asked. "No, just some questionable words that's it". Jimin said. "I see... Well I'll send her family a gift basket or something". Yoongi said. "So... Where is everyone?". Jimin asked. "I... Don't know". Yoongi looks down confused. "I told Jungkook to bring my brother back by midnight!". Yoongi shouted.

"Well that storm was crazy last night". Jimin giggled. Yoongi smiles at him. "Pretty". Yoongi said. Jimin looks at him with wide eyes. "Uhh... Gotta go". Yoongi runs out the kitchen. Jimin watched him leave still confused. Jimin finished his food quickly and chased after him.

Jimin went straight to Yoongi's chamber and knocked on the door. "Yoongi? Are you ok?". Jimin asked softly. "Ye-yes". Jimin tilts his head. "Aren't you going to let me in?". Jimin asked giggling. "You want to come in?". Jimin shook his head. "Yes please". Jimin replied. "O-ok". Yoongi opens the door and Jimin smiles at him. Yoongi went super red seeing him smile. "Co-come in".

"You changed your room"

"You changed your room". Jimin says looks around. "Ye-yeah". Yoongi was having a heartattack. "Its nice". Jimin said. "Th-thank you". Yoongi replied blushing. "Ok, can you speak normally when your around me, your creeping me out, what's the matter?". Jimin questioned. "I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I'm near you, I get nervous". Yoongi said looking at the ground.

"Oh". Jimin blushed at looked away. "Well umm ok then". Jimin said then giggled. "Don't get nervous ok?". Jimin gave Yoongi a hug and left the room.

"I can't stop my feelings for you can I?".