Bla-Black Widow// Chapter 18

Chapter 17

Betty's POV

I sang to Peter untill he fell asleep. Once he did I let myself fall into a dreamless sleep. I woke up to sunlight streaming in from the car windows. Peter was still asleep, so I just layed there and admired the beautiful boy beside me. Curious of what time it was I slowly my phone out of my pocket, careful to not move too much. It was 11:40! My first session with Natasha was at noon! "Peter wake up!" I yelled. He jolted up "Wha-what's wrong?" "I'm going to be late for my first meeting with Natasha! I can't do that! She'll think I'm irresponsible!" "Calm down Betty, May will come pick us up we have time." "No we don't! The training center is a half hour away and we only have 20 minutes! It would take an hour if May picked us up!" I started to panic but then I had an idea! I jumped out of the car "Betty?! What are you doing?!" "Trying something important!" I stood still and started to use my powers to try and lift myself up. Slowly I stared to float off the ground "It's working! Peter look!" He got out of the car and stared in shock "Wow! Betty that's amazing!" "I know! I'm going to the training center, see you at home!" I slowly rose up higher then increased my speed. "Woo hoo!! This is amazing! I sped over the trees going 20 miles an hour, than 30, than 40. After about 10 minutes I reached the training center, with 10 minutes to spare. "Thank God!" I sighed and walked into the locker room. I changed into my yoga clothes, and used the brush in my locker to redo my hair. The only thing that I didn't have was a tooth brush, so I got some mint gum out of the vending machine. I sat on the bench and texted Peter, "Made it too the center with time to spare!" He replied a minute later "Awesome! Good luck!" I sighed, my adrenaline rush finally ended. The clock hit 12 and I rushed into the gym excited to start training. I walked in, and there she was. She turned "Hi you must me Betty." I stood stunned "Your Bla-bla-black Widow."

*
*
*
Sorry this was a short chapter.