Too Blue// Chapter 36

Betty's POV

Everyone looks at me. Including Polly. I can't believe it, she's alive... Amd she's here? Why is she here? "Who are you some knock off Iron Man?" "I'm-" Tony's voice comes over my speaker "DO NOT TELL HER! THIS IS A TRAP!" He's right... Somethings off... "No, and who are you? A female version of a psychopath old man?" She rolls her eyes. Her eyes. They're a lot bluer than they usally are... "How do you know my name anyways?" I point to the suit "The computer knows all." I'm surprised no one is saying or doing anything. They have their weapons up, but they look confused and unsure of what to do. "You didn't answer my question. Who in the hell are you. Where's Hal?" Her eyes are too blue. I run through all the reasons they could be that color. "I work for the Black Hood. Is that a problem?" "So you know where he is then?" "Obviously." I raise my hand and walk towards her "Tell me, or I blast you." "Ooo I'm so scared." She mocks. "I won't hesitate b*tc*." "Oh I know you won't, but I couldn't care less. It's a lose/ lose for you. You kill me, I can't tell anything. You keep me alive and I still don't tell anything." "We have ways to get you to talk." Blue eyes, blue eyes. What does it mean!? "I'm not saying anything." "How many people has he killed?" "As many as he needed too." I gulp "What about Betty's family?" "Well her sister's alive, that's me. Actaully not her sister, I don't claim that trash. Her mom was knocked out when I left. And the twins-" Her eyes go back to normal for a second, but then back to the dark blue color. "The twins are being held in a cage, nothing too bad." Blue eyes! The Teseract! He has her under mind control. "Lucas get me in contact with Natasha!" "One moment. Connected." "Betty?" "Remember when you were telling me the story of the New York battle? And how you had to get Clint to come out of his mind control?!" "Yes?" "How'd you do it again?" "I slammed him in the head wh-" I mute her. "You're not Polly!" I say loud enough for everyone too hear. "What are you talking about?" "You're not my sister!" I run towards her and slam my fist against her head. She falls unconscious. Everyone stares at me. "Betty! Why would you do that!?" Tony asks. "The Teseract. She was under his mind control." Realization hits everyone. "Clint where are you? I need to ask you something." He walks towards me "What is it?" "After you came out of the mind control daze, could you remember anything?" "Yes... But it was blurry." "Great." I fly up about 5 feet "Avengers!" Everyone looks at me. "There's a new plan. Once my sister wakes up, we get the Black Hood's location. And when we do we attack him there. He has no idea we're coming and it's the perfect time to do it. But we have to do it tonight. When Polly doesn't come back he'll know something is up, and we can't risk him killing my mom or the twins. We're all geared up for a fight, so let's fight!" "Let's fight" they yell back. 

It takes 20 minutes for Polly to wake up. And 20 more to get her able to comprehend what's going on. "Polly?" She hears my voice "Betty? Is that you in there?" "Yeah it is." We quickly catch up on all that's happened. "Polly I want to stay and help you recover but I need to go. I need to fight dad and save mom and the twins. So where are they?" She tells me the address and I hug her goodbye. I asked Happy to take her back to Avengers tower, and he does. I enter the coordinates into my suits gps and send it to everyone else.

Peter's POV

Watching Betty lead everyone and organise the attack is simply amazing. She's so calm and determined. I love it. I love her. Did I just admit that I love her? I take another look at her. Yeah I did admit it.  I love her.

The walk- well swing for me, to his hideout is a long one. It's way outside of New York. It's in the middle of no where. Which is good, we don't want any civilian casualties. When we get there it seems normal. Just an old warehouse. But I know what's inside is no where near normal. I know this fight is going to be a hard one. I know it's going to be bloody. And I know someone is going to die. Question is, who will it be?

*
*
*
THE INTERNSHIP HAS OVER 16K READS!!! AHHH THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!