A gift from Mr Stark// Chapter 28

Betty's POV

A gift? Mr Stark has a gift for me? "What is it?" I ask. "Friday please bring in Pepper and Nat." Nat I assume comes in first modeling a more feminine version of the Spiderman suit.

" Nat I assume comes in first modeling a more feminine version of the Spiderman suit

Peter gasps quietly, obviously he didn't know about this. It was gorgeous, but I wasn't sure if it was really me. Then Pepper walked in modeling a stunning black and pink Iron Man suit.

My jaw dropped

My jaw dropped. The colors just really represented me. I hate to admit I have dark side, but I have equally have my good hearted side. So the pink and black are perfect. "So Betty which ever one you want is yours. We will fight the Black Hood and Hydra, but we want you to be safe as possible." I'm nearly speechless "Mr Stark this is amazing! You really did this for me?" "Of course Betty, your part of our team now. And I even added your signature color." "Thank you Mr Stark." "Of course, now these suits have all the same functions as the original Iron Man and Spiderman suits. Including your own AI that you get to name." Now I'm really speechless. Peter speaks up "Well Betty, which one do you want? And don't worry I won't be offended if you don't choose the Spiderman one." I smile "Mr Stark, I don't think I'll be able to thank you enough." "You don't have to thank me Betty, you've earned it. Now please just choose! I'm in suspense." "I think I'll take the Iron Woman suit. Because the color is perfect, it's safer, and I can fly!" "Good choice Betty, why don't you get out of that hospital gown and change to your regular clothes, and Pep will change out of this suit so you can take it for a test drive." "Ok!" I try to move "Uhh Mr Stark can you take off these restraints?" "Oh sorry, Friday release restraints on Blondie please." The cuffs release and I get up. "I put a set of clothes in your room Betty." Pepper says. "My room?" "All the Avengers have a room here." "So I'm an Avenger." "Let's see how you do in the suit first kid." Mr Stark says. Natasha leads me to my room and Peter walks with us. He's oddly silent "What's wrong Pete?" He sighs "I really am sorry for not telling you Betty." "I'm still kinda upset not going to lie. But I won't be for long Peter. I could never stay mad at you." I say and smile at him. He smiles back. I walk into the gorgeous room amd smile.

I could get used to the Avengers life

*
*
*
THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 8 THOUSAND READS!!!