The Delivery (EXTRA CHAPTER)

Hey guys, I have one last extra chapter for you guys. I hope you enjoy!

** 2 MONTHS LATER **

Betty's POV

  There's about 30 people in the waiting room of the hospital. Pepper's been in labor for an 1 hour and a half. Peter's taking a nap, using my head as a pillow. I snap a quick selfie without him even realising it. I check the time on my phone 1:35 am they should be done so-. One of the nurses walks out, I nudge Peter to wake him up. "Mr and Mrs Starks children have been delivered, and are both very healthy. We can only send back 2 people at a time, so we'll have to make multiple trips." Peter and I end up going first. When we get in the room Tony is holding a baby in a blue blanket, staring down with so much love. Pepper is holding the other baby which is in a pink blanket. She looks up at us with a smile. "Hi guys. Thanks for being here." "Of course." Tony looks up and smiles at us "Peter, do you want to hold your God brother?" "Yes! Of course!" Peter practically yells. He switches spots with Tony, and Tony gently places Yinsen in his arms. "Betty, do you want to hold Morgan?" Tony asks. I nod and sit in the other chair, he gently places her in my arms. I look down and imediently smile. "She's beautiful." Tony nods "Just like her mama." He looks at Pepper who is now sleeping with a huge smile. "She was strong, I could tell she was in a lot of pain.. But she did amazing." Morgan wraps her tiny hand around my finger "Your going to be strong just like her Morgan, you already got a strong grip." I say to her Tony chuckles and walks over to where Peter's holding Yinsen.Pepper has woken up from her 5 minute power nap, so I hand Morgan back to her. Tony sits on the arm of Peter's chair and stares down at the 2. He has that look. The look of a proud father looking at his sons. I smile as Peter grins up at him. I snap a quick picture. What can I say? I like taking pictures. We chat with the 2 for a little longer, and then we go back out to the waiting room, letting Happy and Rhodey go next. I'm completely exhausted when Happy comes out so I reluctantly as him to take me back to the Avengers compound. I don't want to leave, but I'm just so tired. He says he will drive me, and Peter tags along.

  Back at the compound Peter and I are walking in the empty hallways, holding hands. "Do you want to stay in my room tonight?" He asks "I'll never turn down Peter cuddles." He smiles. When we enter his room, I jump on his bed. "Finally! I'm exhausted." I reluctantly get up and grab my pajamas I have stored in his room. I go change in the bathroom while he changes in the room. When I'm done Peter's already under the covers. I join him, and he wraps his arm around me. I smile and kiss him. "I love you Betty Cooper" He says, after we break apart. And I love you Peter Parker." We both smile. It only takes minutes for me to fall into a peaceful sleep. 

*
*
*
I have exciting new coming your way... Not sure when I'll be posting the news yet, but it'll be soon😉 I love you all 3,000💖