It's Bad// Chapter 20

Edit I used for the cover is made by me! It's my old Insta username.
*
*
*

Betty's POV

Nat and I walked into the restaurant and found the booth where Bruce was sitting. He got up and gave Nat a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He then gave me a hug "What's up kiddo? I've missed you." "Not much, I've missed you too." He smiles and we both sit, him next to Natasha and me across from them. "So how's training going?" He asks "It's going good Betty's a fast learner." Natasha replies smiling "Your right she's a great student." Bruce agrees. They both smile at me with pride. I feel like for once in my life I have 2 people who love and care about me like parents do. My dad is a mad man looked in Riverdale's jail. And my mom.. Well my mom she loves me.. But she doesn't seem to care the way a mother should. She doesn't care about my mental health she only cares that I'm the "perfect" daughter. I can't help but smile at the fact that I've only known Nat and Bruce personally for such a short amount of time, yet it feels like they've been there for me forever. Nat looks at me questionably, "Why are you smiling like that?" "I'm just so happy to be with you guys." They both smile "We're happy to be with you too." Bruce says. We order our food and chat while we wait. Natasha is twirling her straw in her hand and telling me about the New York fight against Loki "Then Stark flew up into the portal risking his life to close it. We were all so scared for him when he came down he was unconscious. And then-" She drops her straw on the ground. She moves to pick it up but Bruce stops her, "Why doesn't Betty use her powers to pick it up? I've been dying to see her in action." I smile cheerfully "Ok!" I start to use my powers but then I feel a sharp pain in my head as if something snapped. I cry out in pain "Ahh" I hold my head as white spots cloud my vision. "Betty?!" Natasha rushes to my side "What's going on." Before I can even think of a reply, everything goes black.

Peter's POV

Mj and Veronica chat happily as they finish decorating the poster "B is going to love this!" Veronica squeals. "Calm down Ver-" My watch dings. It's a message from Stark, I smile but as I read it my face drops "Kid get to Avengers tower now! It's Betty, she's hurt...bad" I jump up "Guys I have to go! It's an emergency Stark needs me." I run out of the room and barely hear Mj say "Because filling coffee cups is such an emergency." I ignore this as I run out of the apartment building. I put on my suit, and swing as fast as I can. I run in the building where Pepper is waiting for me. I'm panting and out of breath but I can't calm myself "Where is she!? Is she ok?!" I yell, Pepper pulls me into a hug "Peter calm down honey. I'll take you to her." I take a deep breath and nod. She leads me down the hall to a room I've never been in. When we walk in it looks similar to a hospital room. I look around and see Mr Stark talking to Bruce by a computer. Mr Stark is a wreck as he talks to Bruce, who looks even worse. It's a sad and depressing sight seeing the heros so sad. But the worst sight is Natasha. She's in a chair by Betty's bed, holding her hand. It looks as if she's been crying. And then I see Betty. Laying in her bed sleeping. But instead of a peaceful look, she appears to be in pain. I gasp and Mr Stark turns around. He looks at me with sad eyes "It's bad kid."

*
*
*
Sorry for the long wait. And sorry this is short.