11| Our Eternal Love

The sun was the one to knock my sleep away, streaming through the window. It was quite warm unlike other days, where the cold demanded us to be covered.

On the other hand, the cold spot beside me on the bed was empty, like every morning lately, he's with her.

I sighed, and decided to get out of bed. After brushing my teeth and using the toilet, I was making my way into the living room when I heard his voice echoing into the kitchen.

When I was close to the door, I tiptoed, careful not to make any noise, to be left uninterrupted, and I peeked my head to watch the scene playing in front of me, and then I thought, why don't I film this ?

Harry's side was facing me, his arms were holding Ella with the most gentil hold. He would once pull Ella up to his nose and rub their noses together, and once he'd pull her to his chest and softly nibble on her neck.

Ella's laughter found its way into a smile glued on my face and Harry's as well. She was looking at Harry with the same pearly green eyes, lighting the entire room, as well as my world and Harry's.

"Oh baby, do you know your smile warms my entire heart" he softly spoke to her, then kissed her cheek as a locked promise. I felt my heart was about to jump out of my chest, from how cute they looked, from how emotions of love and tenderness were dripping from Harry.

Harry then held her with one arm, balancing her on his hip, and moved through the kitchen. He was so professionally making breakfast, collecting eggs from the fridge and putting it on the counter.

Then he turned to Ella and raised his eyebrow, he placed her on the middle of the counter, "Ella, stay still for daddy okay, don't move my love" he spoke to her gently and in his deep voice that we both recognized.

Our girl sat on her cute little butt and   put her minimized hands on her lap and smiled at harry. When he saw that answer, he softly chuckled and leaned down to her and kissed her forehead and cheek, "God, I love you, I love you my angel".

I was about to chuckle loudly, but put my hand over my mouth to prevent any noises from leaking out. It was so obvious she had him wrapped around her little finger, a prisoner of her love.

True to her father's words, Ella didn't move, other than an occasional laugh coming from Ella, making my heart and Harry's pump more blood into our system, granting us more health and age.

Harry was having a difficult time focusing on the task between his hands, when all that sweetness was dripping from Ella. I knew he wanted to just yell 'screw breakfast' and just hug Ella between his arms, and kiss her all over.

Cause I was having the same thoughts, but I wanted to watch more.

When Harry was finished with frying the eggs, he put them in a plate and placed it on the kitchen table, which was filled with food and tea.

He then turned to Ella and smiled to her, he once told me, I don't our daughter to know what a frown is even, I will always smile for her. He did.

When he got to her, she looked at him  deeply and then took control of her tiny fingers and so endearingly placed them on Harry's cheeks, she locked her eyes with his, his eyes that were so opened, reflecting love, adoration, and all types of joy. Her eyes were a mirror to Harry's eyes, whispering the same language.

She then leaned close to Harry and kissed him so lightly on the lips, and then rubbed her nose to his like previously did, and ended her sweetness with a smile.

My hand was clutching my heart involuntarily, this needed an entire new word for what my eyes just witnessed, and I was about to scream a 'thank God, I remembered to film this'.

I looked at Harry, and my heart just doubled over and over. He just looked so young, so much younger. His face was glowing from her actions, and his eyes were as green and light as ever. We were both melting from every little action she graced us with, every moment we cherished with her.

Harry pulled her to his arms and hugged her close, his eyes closing so all his senses would be focused on this memory, "baby, oh my sweet angel, my love, you and your mommy are my beauty in this ugly world".

His words made both, Ella and I smile, and I remembered when he first used this sentence when we held Ella for the first time together, in the hospital room.

Then Ella was facing me, at that she locked eyes with mine and giggled loudly, making Harry turn and locate me, blowing my cover.

I made my way into the kitchen and was pulled immediately into the arms of my savior, Ella squashed between the two of us. Harry then leaned in and kissed my lips, softly, making my morning even brighter. Offered me a smile that pinned my heart deeply, took my hands in his and kissed my knuckles.

"Good morning love,"
"Good morning it is"

I was grinning back at him, then I turned to Ella and leaned in, kissed her cheeks and forehead and light peck to her lips, but when I started pulling away, she put her hands on my cheeks and pulled me back, kissing me again and God, I could write an entire book about how cute that kiss was.

"Doesn't daddy get another kiss?", Harry pouted so lovingly at Ella, she turned to him and made gibberish noises, then she presses her lips to his nose, kissing it. Then she kissed his lips, tracing them down to his chin.

"Okay baby, let's have breakfast before you do more adorable things that make both daddy and I melt over" I took her in my arms and hugged her closer to my body, swaying her lightly to the left and right. I looked back to see Harry was still starstruck from the doings of our daughter.

I chuckled lightly, placing Ella in her own chair and sat on the table, Harry took the chair at the top of the table between Ella's and mine's, and we dug in.