22 | Boxer Style

To my reader TitanicLove713 Thankyou for your constant support

___

Part I

"You can't"

"I've been doing this my entire life"

I raised my eyebrows, like that was answer. A sigh was his response and the he took a seat on the couch and pulled me next to him.

"Can we be rational about this"

"Exactly, lets be rational!" I opened my phone to the page regarding his opponent, " Harry this guy is 7ft, he seriously hurts his opponents, he doesn't stop at knocking them out."

I knew by the look on his face, he wasn't convinced, maybe I'm even making him more interested.

"Harry he's sent men to hospitals, men that may be still in a coma from the fight and you have issues with him"

"Love, I have never turned down a fight, and he is not going to be my first".

Silence settled and no one said anything afterwards, and then my brain came up with something.

"Fine," I said, "be that way, I'm going to bed" I stood up and as he made a move to follow me I stopped him with my hand on his chest, "alone". I spoke as I made my way to the guest room.

My Harry was a fighter, a professional boxer. He seriously competed with a clean win, but the guy that he's fighting with tomorrow is as dirty as they can be. I know him, and the last thing I want is for Harry and him in a squared ground.

My alarm woke me up at 3:30 in the morning on the day of the fight.

I tiptoed all the way to the garage making sure not a single sound is left behind. I brought the screwdriver in my hand and aimed at the black tires.

Taking a breath, I punctured it, thankfully not making any loud noises. I then moved on to the other three, and Ofcourse the extra one and the backup of our backups.

Thankfully we only had two cars, one that now wont be moving and the other I will be taking.

What if he takes a taxi or something.

I went back upstairs and opened the bedroom door slowly. He was still asleep, thankGod. I put my gear into my shoulder bag and whatever else I might need, and lastly took the key lying on the cabinet.

I wanted to leave but I couldn't, I wish I could kiss him, I didn't like how I left things yesterday, but he was a light sleeper, so I couldn't kiss him, he'd wake up and all my plan would be for nothing. I spoke a confession in the dark instead and left afterwards locking the bedroom door from the outside.

Okay breath in, and out.

What I was about to do wasn't crazy ... no you'd have to come up with a whole new word for what I was about to do.

Bottom line is, I'm gonna fight him. I can't let Harry be involved in this fight, I just can't see him hurt ... It's not that I don't believe he can win it, it's that even if he won, he will end up in the hospital. That's a view I'm not so eager to see.

Plus, the rules are on my side, if the fight is taken on by another fighter, the original fight may forfeit, and the win will be determined by the judge. Being a boxer myself, I know these rules by hard and I know that I can handle myself just fine out there.

That's how I met Harry in the first place, when I kicked his arse.

"Chain, you're up" the man said and left so quickly.

Okay, it's time.

It was a typical setting. A squared ring, surrounded by a raging crowd. I swear, I could feel the ground vibrating from their loud screams.

Or maybe that was me, shaking.

No not gonna happen.

I don't even remember them announcing my name, I just felt deaf all until I was in the ring and the 'FireFist' guy was infront of me looking so nasty.

He made some serious sexist comments, but I will not back down, maybe I'm not doing this for Harry only, maybe its for me too.

As soon as the fight began, I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline pump through me. Like a gun, a trigger was pulled and I fired, I fueled my adrenaline with anger, hurt, and the sadness I used to feel before. My childhood, my hardships and every little drop of sweat I wasted in a gym.

I aimed my fist on his cheekbone, the area that wasn't hidden by his hands, and when my eyes opened and fire was lit inside of them, I punched. Hard.

FireFist was taken back by a couple of steps, his eyes showing the surprise he didn't expect of me. My body wasn't petite at all, I was always on the grande and tall compartment, which gave me a huge advantage here.

The crowd in one side booed while the other like a match, fell on fire. The cheers loudly adding to my fuel.

This guys main weakness was his anger, he goes blind when that happens, losing focus and making him very open to his opponents. Perfect for me, too bad for him.

"What a pretty rat you are" I started, "a nasty, little rat"

He snarled and started swaying left and right, he punched his fist through but it was slow and weak.

Good, he's losing control.

I took a step back, balanced myself on my right foot and used my fist again to punch his vulnerable face, making him go back a couple of steps more. Now for the finale, one last move and this will be over before I know it.

"what will your rat friends say when your arse is kicked by a woman like me" and I smirked.

He barked loud like a dog and came forward like a bull and hit the side of the ring, he shook his head and looked trying to locate me.

Now is the time.

I opened my legs and balanced my self, gathered my power and held on to it and I made one final move to knock him out. End this fight.

"CHELSEA"

Stopped me and my eyes feared what I was about to see. My Harry was to my left, held back by four men and he was shouting and groaning. I pleaded with my eyes for him to leave but he threw a man on the floor instead.

Next thing I know, a blow was directed to my head that literally made my breath leave my lungs and caused my body to fall. I Felt soulless for a second and then it started hurting all over. My head felt numb and I felt blood dripping down my nose and the angle of my lips.

Damn that coward.

The last thing I heard was a loud cry.
The last thing I saw was the four men fall to the ground, freeing the beast.

Then, my body shut off, deciding I have had enough.