14| The Leader

Part I

I was screwed.

What's a person supposed to do now ?!

I honestly never thought I'd be in this situation. Situation as in a blindfold around my eyes, and a rope so painfully binding my hands.

Sigh.

I thought lets be active for today and walk back home, and the next thing I know, I hear a gunshot and a body falling. I didn't even get to gasp before a guy as tall as a tree was injecting me with a needle.

Next thing you know I am in this darkness, seeing nothing but hearing the two trees talk in the front of the car.

I think I've thought of so many scenarios, no actually all the possible ones, and none I come out of alive. Hence, why I came to the conclusion of staying silent and surrendering to the present.

Sometimes it's too much to fight, or maybe not the right time. So I should save my energy.

Finally, whatever I was in stopped and I waited for the two men to come and get me.

All the details from man handling me and me trying to push them with all my power away, then throwing me on a floor, can be skipped since I honestly felt nothing of it.

It all summed up to when they decided to give me my sight back.

I was too damn scared of what's next, or what would I see the moment they take the blindfolds off. Would I face a gun ? Or maybe pills that they force me to take ?

And then they were off, and I was too.

From the sudden light that took my vision off guard, I couldn't see for a good minute or two, and then when I got that back, and saw what was in front of me, I prayed that it was a gun instead.

He was in front of me, him, him, him. The only him that's even been in my entire life. Whenever I heard of any masculine form of word, it's always him.

Him.

Screw Him.

I looked at him and stared and studied and he knew it cause he smirked. I hate him.

He still has the same features, green and browns for pigments. Hair and dimples for genetics. His height prominent in the room, obviously and clearly beating the other guys in the room.

His eyes though, were different as usual. Whenever I'd see him, his eyes would look darker than before, heavier, stranger.

Maybe this time he'll kill me, maybe I don't belong in his anymore.

He came forward, while I stood still. Coming closer he raised his hand and ran his fingers through my dark hair, he opened his lips to say something but then halted.

One nod at the door and the men were all out of the room. Leaving me and him alone, no one but the walls watching.

I took a shaky breath in but it wasn't sufficient, I still felt breathless.

His focus went back to me, looking at me, my face, my neck, my hands, my fingers ...

He took my fingers in his and looked at me, and I knew exactly what he wanted to say so I turned away, trying to breath more, His touch was enough and now he's staring at me in that way, now I see what his killing method will be.

"Where is it?" 

Harry asked, voice full of power and dripping with pride, simply a voice that made me shiver, beautifully.

I tried to ignore his question, I tried to close my eyes and push him away. I tried so hard, and I know what a strong woman I am but, I am weak. For him I am.

I can't even put one on one together when he is close.

"Scar, where is it ?"

Why is he like this, why am I like this. Why does he have to be my ruin, demolition.

What he wants, I have as a necklace, it's a chain but long enough to be hidden under my shirt, just below my chest. What he wants, he won't see me wearing because I don't deserve it.

What he wants, is a ring that he proposed to me with, a ring that I said yes to. A ring that I wore in our wedding, the day I gave birth to our son, but most devastatingly, the day I lost our only son.