17| Fighting for Love

I am seriously tempted to get an entire pack of gum, and chew them all and then stick each one in a different part of her fake hair.

Why am I feeling this way, because the guy that I've been in love with for two years now is literally being flirted with by this makes you want to gag kind of girl. Everything would've been acceptable if it weren't for that ring on her finger. She's married and yet here she is.

I should really throw in some bleach along with all the gum.

Finally, and before I emptied my stomach at what I was seeing, she left and Harry came back to me. I offered him a smile and walked with him.

He started a small talk and I nodded along. I couldn't say anything at all, because I'm his publicist. Nothing else, and he made sure I know that. We used to be close, I even counted him as a really close friend but lately he's just been distant and very cold.

Keeping everything professional between us.

We caught up with the rest of the team and got in the private plane. Touring was one of everyones favorite job in this 'Harry Styles' journey. We get to see the world and take in every weather and culture. It was the best thing in this profession, well, also there's continuously listening to Harry's unique deep voice sing every night.

But whatever.

We landed in Milan, and the italian houses greeted us with all the possible 'bonjourno's' in the entire world. It was amazing ! I was thinking being in a city that I love, I won't let Harry's attitude ruin my mood.

I got off the plane and went down the stair to see Harry putting his arm around one of the flight attendants and getting into one of the cars.

Wonderful.

I opened the door to the SUV to get in but it was packed, and Ofcourse the woman took my seat. I raised an eyebrow and gave her my piercing glare, so she was beginning to get up.

"Oh no," Harry said and held the woman's waist in place, everyone paused. "She can take the other car".

My heart dropped instantly, thinking he did not just do that!

The tour manager, Joseph, argued with Harry but he didn't give anyone time to react when he ordered the driver to move, leaving me behind.

I gritted my teeth and took a deep breath. Fine, I don't care let him be as cruel as possible.

I'm in ITALY, for God's sake!

I won't let this ruin my mood.

I waited a couple of minutes until the other car arrived and myself and the rest if the crew took off towards the hotel.

The crowd was screaming loudly into the night, louder than the cars, and brighter than the lights. They stood out in the darkness. Their little flashlights were like stars that lit up the entire stadium. It was a view so beautiful, like space.

I'd say it was a very good concert. A special one for sure and Milan made it even more unique.

"You're in my way"

I looked around and saw how literally the entire backstage was empty and the corridor was wide. Enough to fit seven people. Standing beside each other.

How the hell am I in Harry's way.

"Move"

"Are there invisible people around us ?" I asked sarcastically looking around me. What the actual hell is wrong with him. He is looking for trouble, with me. He is looking for a fight.