26| Confession

I didn't plan this for my Saturday night.

However, here I was.

My Harry was sat on a stool in the toilet, shaving cream covering his face, while I was standing between his legs. He was making silly faces, and I was trying my hardest not to cut his face with my blade.

"Stop it" I lightly said that sounded like a whisper, he laughed lowly and his hand contoured my face. Fingers stroking my jaw and up to my hair.

"If you don't want a big scar on your face, I suggest you stop" he chuckled again but kept his hands to himself. But his eyes were looking into mine, like they always did. I felt what he had for me through his eyes, his green ones brought warmth into mine.

Although his lips never outspoke the word.

I moved the blade down and across his upper lip, then wiped it on the towel I had aside to clean it off of the cream. After I finished this part, I was to start with his chin.

"I love you"

Never would I forget his words to me that day. How they were whispered to the darkness, no sound stained my ears in that moment, it was only his voice. No one was to steal these words or hear them but me.

"There's cream on your face and this is when you say it for the first time!"

He smirked and winked at me, but soon that was gone and the sincerity came back filling his eyes. I put the blade aside and looked at him, making sure he knows this moment is his too.

"I love you"

He suddenly stood up, wiped his unfinished face with the towel. He then held my waist and sat me on the counter and I pulled him close to me.

He slowly moved his face towards mine till our noses were touching, "say it again" his forehead touched mine and his smile was plastered on his face.

I fist his shirt in between my hands and pulled him closer to me, I locked eyes with him and told him over again, "I love you".

He lets go of me for a second, so he laughs and then his gaze is back at mine. Within seconds, his body is back on mine and he seals our words to each other with his lips on mine.