16.2| The Sinner

Part II

I followed this 'Lucifer' into a dark corridor, the light was getting fainter by the second and I was relying on my senses again. As for him, with his black suite and dark hair, he was invisible.

Suddenly, I felt a smoke of wind hit my face and then so fast, the light was back on and I was in a huge room, a room filled with men and they were pointing their guns at me.

I'm definitely impressed, I never get tricked. How the hell did he manage to walk me on my own to his own trap . When did that corridor end ? When did we enter this room with a door, and how the hell did I not hear it closing ?.

He's a character.

His eyes were the ones I faced, and looked deeply into. Somehow the stories told about him that he was just came back to me, and I was praying to the God above that they were not rumors.

"Choose," he stated and spoke finally.

I didn't understand, My eyebrows spoke on there own, so he repeated.

"What should you choose ?!"

Choose?

Then it clicked. So fast, I couldn't help but scoff. That's what he meant.

"Choose the right words"

As soon as I said those 'codes' all men lowered down their guns and went in different directions leaving me and the devil alone.

"Leo sent you" voice so prideful and powerful spoke, a voice you can't help but respect. I nodded to him, and he returned it.

He sat down on the desk that I just noticed was in the room, and pointed at a chair that was alongside of it. I took it and when silence was taking over, I decided this was my start.

I started with how my brother went messing and through a video he sent me I found out about the ally he was taken from.

"How did you know about Leo?"

"Leo's car was in the shot, and my connections helped me track him down" I replied.

This V guy didn't like my answer, or he didn't like that Leo was careless enough to be recorded, and I agree with the second option.

Gangs can't be careless, one mistake and you're done for.

He stood up and walked to the window, my eyes followed, and I would say it's beautiful sight if it wasn't so dark outside.

"Why do you expect me to help you?" V asked, his eyes compared to the view outside fought with the moon, he was so attractive.

I stood up this time, for dramatic effect and to stop my thoughts.

"Because one of your men gave him away, and you Mr. V, shouldn't accept that"

My arms were crossed over my black shirt, waiting just as patiently as I was for his answer, but he said nothing for a while. He is so good at making your heart sick with anticipation.

And I hate waiting.

"I can simply punish Leo and not help you" so confidently he replied and crossed his arms in return but raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, Look, I'm offering you a deal here ! You can finally kick Marcus's butt like you always liked since you have a reason now and I get my brother !"

"No", this time his reply was fast.

"No?!"

"You don't know me, you don't make my choices"

"Choices ?! You want to talk about bad choices ?! Okay who the hell calls themselves V?!"

He was mad I can see it, good. He dared to glare at me and I did the same to him never backing down.

"Call me Harry" he finally said, when I blinked in question he smirked.

"Let's" he said and started walking.

What is wrong with this guy and not finishing his sentences ?! When he heard no steps behind him he spoke again.
"Let's go get your brother"