16.5| The Wounded

Finale

Everyone was in position, the snipers on the roof, rifles through the window, men surrounding the area and Harry and I were standing on the front porch.

The dust coming off of their trucks greeted us first and then like an a pack of garbage they showed up.

I was more than ready.

"Ah, Look who it is".

We said nothing to what Marcus spoke, and we kept silent. Harry's hand is all what our team was looking after. He will order and we will wait for his mark.

"It's rude coming without an invitation". He then seemed to notice my brother beside me, his eyes were scanning but when he saw my brother he stopped. "Guess we need to beat you up more, huh".

That's it.

My steps were moving towards him my fist was begging me to redecorate his face and dislocate a few joints, but I felt two hands around my waist. I looked at the side and saw the boss looking at me and shaking his head.

I was so furious and was so tempted to empty my gun in his head, but I guess I can wait a second. When Harry saw that I have calmed down he took his hands off of me.

"You are all de—"
"I suggest you pick your words carefully" Harry's voice cut powerfully. Clearly showing who's in control here, which made me smirk.

"Look up," when Harry said this Marcus's smile fell and he did follow his request and looked up. His face changed all types of colors seeing the snipers on the roof.

"Now that you know your place," Harry continued, "you have two choices, you either give yourself up to the police, or I kill you".

I could see distress written all over Marcus's men's faces, they were obviously scared, good. Then Marcus's laughter was all We heard.

He laughed hysterically like Harry just cracked a joke.

"The police ?!" He said and laughed some more and at that his men giggled unsure of what was happening.

He turned to the guy beside him and asked him sarcastically, "did he just say the police?", and laughed a little more, "I own the police!" He spat loudly and punched the car next to him.

He is a loco.

Harry spoke through the earpiece saying one word, 'fake'. Next was a sniper shot right next to Marcus head, but it hit the truck. On purpose.

Yeah that shut him up. He actually froze and I'm pretty sure if we check his pants they'd be wet.

"I am not talking about the police you bought, I'm talking about the police in the state".

Marcus's face was all the expression we needed to know how destructed he is now.

"Men attack!" Marcus spoke out loud and I got ready and pulled my gun out but, paused when ...

when I saw no commotion.

Marcus looked around him and he spun like a dog looking for his tail. "I said Move !" He screamed and spat. His rugged face was fallen and he kept looking at his statued men.