Chapter 15- First Gig

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

September 22nd

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

The previous night, Adrien had brought Marinette back up to her room and gave her a quick rundown. He'd showed her the bathroom and left her to unpack all her belongings. But, she'd been so tired and stressed out she'd fallen asleep before even looking at her bags. On Saturday morning, Nathalie headed into Adrien's room and woke the tired boy.

"M. Adrien, did you not set your alarm?" She asked, tugging at the corner of his duvet. The disgruntled blonde boy groaned and rolled onto the other side of his king-sized bed.

"Sorry, Nathalie. I guess I was distracted."

"Well, try not to let the blue-haired girl distract you today. You've got a big photo shoot."

Adrien's face heated and he let out a sigh. "Yes, of course. Thank you, Nathalie."

When she closed the door, he headed over to his closet and looked for his usual modeling clothes, but was interrupted by Plagg's enormous yawn.

"Adrien..." His kwami muttered, "You have a box here."

"A box?" He turned around and eyed a blue container on his desk. He opened it to find many different clothes than those he'd worn before to his usual photoshoots. He picked up the note that lied on top. It read,

"Dear Adrien Agreste,

Do not be alarmed, but we would like for you to model a few different sets of clothes today then you are most likely used too. In here you'll find the following outfits:

A rock look, containing items such as ripped jeans and a leather jacket.

A tuxedo, containing a top hat and a red bowtie.

A pair of swim trunks.

Please show up wearing the tuxedo first, and you may change into different outfits throughout the shoot. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Thank you,

Your photographers."

Adrien bit his lip and stared down at the clothing before him. Yes, this was much different. Who's idea was it for these kinds of looks? Not possibly his father's... right? Plagg cleared his breath before laughing.

"Oh my god, that's awesome. You're quite the model now, aren't you kid?"

"Plagg, just eat your stinky cheese," Adrien complained, throwing the note on the desk and pulling out the tux.

"I'll be having a word with my father about this."

"Really?" Plagg asked a touch of sarcasm in his groggy voice.

Adrien didn't respond. Instead, he headed to the bathroom to shower. Afterward, he blow-dried his hair to the best of his ability and put on the tux. It was slim-fit and very attractive. It made him look in his 20's. The tie around his neck didn't come correctly. He tried to tie it into a bowtie but failed miserably.