Intro😪

*3 years later*
*Ring* *Ring*
Wassup?

Where you at August?

Amare grave site.

Nigga she gone why is you still stuck on her.

Man ain't nobody stuck on her I just came to bring her some flowers it is Valentine's Day.

Whatever have the kids been yet?

Nah it's been 3 years and I still don't the have the courage to tell them they mama gone for good.

Royalty is nine August you need to at least tell her.

Royalty knows she ain't dumb she figured out a while ago.

Damn man but look we hitting the club tonight you coming?

Nah I'mma chill with my babies I'll talk to ya later family.

Ight.

I hung up and looked back down at her grave this shit still feel unreal. The police never found her body but they told us she was dead.

No hospital had any record of her checking in so she had be dead.

Out of respect I buried her next to her husband but I wanted to kill Matthew again for letting this shit happen to her.

I put the flowers on his grave too and stood up.

"Rest Up Y'all. Save Us A Spot." I said. It started raining as I threw my hood on and walked back to my car.

I can't believe she gone. We got her a tombstone plotted in the ground since we didn't have a body to bury. I drove home ready to see my kids.

Royalty is now 9, the twins is now 6, so is Amerr, Bre'aunna is 4, and Brandon is 4.

I don't got custody of Brandon I wanted to but Bre momma wouldn't give him to me. I pulled up at the crib. We moved outta Memphis to get away from everyone.

We live in Cali again. I can't lie I missed being out here.

I unlocked the door and went in.

"Daddy home." I heard then all I seen was little feet running towards me.

Bre was running to me I picked her up.

"Wassup baby girl." "I missed you daddy." "I missed you too baby." I've tried to get her to stop calling me daddy but she won't.

She told me one day she see her real daddy when she sleeps.

I love Bre like my own but I respect Matthew so I'll forever let her know her real father loves her.

The rest of my babies ran to the front laughing. "What y'all up to?"

"Ameria dug in her boogers and trying to wipe it on people." Amerr said still laughing. "Ew Meria." She laughed.

"Daddy brought gifts." I said.

"What you get us?" "Well since it's Valentine's day and y'all my only Valentines." I put Bre down and dug in the bags.

"This is for you BreBre." I gave her a teddy bear, some chocolate, and a necklace with her nickname. "Thanks dada." "Come here Meria." I said. It took her a minute to comprehend what I said.

She walked up. "Hm?"

I gave her the same as Bre but I added a purse with her makeup in it. She a mix of a girly girl and a tomboy.

For my boys I bought them a bunch of candy, rings with they initial, and I got Amerr some transformer toys. AJ bad ass don't play with toys so I just got him a football.