Part 3

Alandrea POV
"Lay yo daughter needs professional help." "She goes to therapy."

"I don't mean therapy she needs to be in a crazy home." "She functions perfectly fine." "She's seeing and talking to dead people."

I looked at my partner and stared at her through the glass.

"She's not okay.

The fact Amare suffers from so many disorders including bipolar and schizophrenia she should've been had help.

Y'all waited too late and this is the outcome."

"My baby wouldn't have that shit if it wasn't from that family abducting her."

"Alandrea sometimes that shit is carried through genes. Amare is scared and alone. She has nobody that can mentally think like her.

You don't have nobody that suffers from either disorder?"

"No."

"Alandrea." I stared at him.

"My dad does but after I got pregnant with Kamaria he wanted nothing to do with me."

"You need to contact him."

"No." "You said you'll do whatever for your kids right? She's one of them please contact them. She needs it."

I looked at him. "I'll see."

I walked back in and she was just staring at the wall. "Kamaria?"

"Hm?"

"You okay?"

"Mhm. Can I go?"

"Yeap." She got up and grabbed her stuff. "I'm going to see Mayson August." She left out. "She's a damn zombie." August said.

"What you mean?"

"Did you not just witness that shit?"

"She's numb." "She's dead." "August what do you want me to do?"

"Be her fucking mother. Why do you hate her so much ? Was it the rapes? The kids? What Alandrea she searched the end of the world looking for you and you pushed her away."

"August I'm not finna talk about this."

"Well you have no choice."

I looked at him.

"Growing up I was just as depressed as Amare okay? She gets that shit from me.

I was her before.

She's my past.

I had Amare at 15 just like she had Royalty young. When she was kidnapped I became depressed. I was on meds.

I almost killed myself.

Her dad found me in the tub.

I had tried to drown myself but he stopped me. I hate seeing her like this but I can't help her because I was her.

I had to grow out of it I never went to therapy or anything. I just grew up."