Chapter 6

I was finally able to take her home.

She was having withdrawals so bad and all I can do is be there for her.

"You ready?" I asked.

She nodded. "I got a few things to tell you before we go okay?" She nodded.

"1. My mother stays with me, 2. You won't be able to see the kids until you're better, and 3. A woman I supposedly got pregnant also stays there but just until we do this DNA test."

"So I'll be in a room all day?"

"Not necessarily. I'm giving you a room that has it's on bathrooms. You can come out to eat I just rather the kids not see you in this condition especially Royalty."

She nodded. "I miss my babies." She said.

I smiled. "Trust me they miss you just as much." I signed her out and we got in the car. "Do you have any belongings?"

She shook her head no.

"Okay I'll take you shopping and to get you some to eat while the kids at school."

"Okay."
_______________
We was in the guest room I set up for her.

"Can I look around the house?" I nodded. "I'mma put your clothes and stuff up be ready tomorrow to get yo hair and stuff done."

"Okay." She walked out her room.

I put her stuff up in the closet. "August?" I heard her call my name.

"Wassup?"

Amare P.O.V
I was in Royalty's room sitting on her bed.

August walked in. "Wassup ma?" "This the girls's room?" He nodded.

"Look." I handed him a book I found on Royalty's nightstand. "What is it?" "Open it." He did as I said and sat down.

"Damn she's talented." I smiled.

"I never knew she could draw." I told him. "Me either. Ever since the incident she's blocked the world out even me."

"I really wanna see her August."

"I know but you have to get better Amare. Considering your unexpected withdrawals I really don't want any of them to see you in this way."

"But I mean I'm going to tell them one day stuff like this shows them stuff happens everything in life won't be glamorous."

"It will be for my children. I never want them to go through any of this."

"August you can't protect them from every fucking thing." "Well I'm going to try regardless. It was your job to do it but you bailed so I stepped up and took on full responsibility."

"I was fucking shot August I didn't bail on anything."

"When you knew you survived that shit you didn't go searching for them instead you disappeared and became a fucking junkie."

Tears dropped down my face and I got up. "You right." I said.

I walked out her room. "Amare baby ian mean it like that." He said.

I ignored him and walked into my sons's room. I smiled looking at the pictures of Amerr and AJ. Brandon had photos hung up and a bed also.

I can't believe August took care of him too.

I walked out and seen another room. I walked in and Bre'aunna was in bed sleep.

I smiled looking at the gorgeous baby Matthew and I created. "Amare?" I heard. I turned around to see Momma D.