Chapter 5

Judy continued to get on my nerves.

I left the house and went to get a break. I was riding down the street.

I put my hood on and just roamed the streets. It started sprinkling. I think I got this loving rain shit from Amare.

I remember she used to go to sleep listening to rain sounds and she was quick to run outside when it rained. I smiled just thinking about her.

Damn I miss her.

I drove to my guy house. I needed to smoke or some shit to clear my mind.

I did the code knock. "Come in."

I walked in and it was clouded with smoke and they had topless females running around this hoe.

"Wassup!" My boy said.

"Sup. What y'all got going over here?" "Shit the usual what can I help you with today?"

"Shit whatever I just need to get the stress out of me." He threw me a bag of weed. "We got a hoe in the back if you really wanna let some stress out."

I seen one of the hoes I met in Florida walk up. "Oh this Mr. Big Shot." She said smiling.

"Yeah take him back there to one of your girls." He told her. "I'll pass. I gotta get back to my kids." I said.

"Suit yo self." "Where yo bathroom? I'mma piss then I'm gone."

"Go straight back to the right." He said.

I nodded and headed back there. I knocked on the door and nobody answered. I walked in to see bout three broads laid out.

I noticed they had all types of drugs on the counter.

They all was turned over.

I got down to see who they was when I noticed her. "Amare?" I said shaking her.

Her eyes opened.

"Who are you?" She asked me. "Amare it's August." "I'm not Amare it's Royale." She said. I sighed.

This shit killing me. I picked her up.

"Where we going?"

"Listening to me Amare. I need you to climb out that window and I'mma come get you okay?"

"Adventure?" She asked.

She was high off every drug known to man.

I sighed. "Amare baby listen to me. Our kids are at home waiting on you."

"Our kids?" She asked confused.

"Yeah you remember Royalty, Amerr, Bre'aunna, AJ, Ameria, and Brandon. Please come home with me."

She looked at me. "Okay." She said.

I smiled. "Crawl out this window. Come on I'll help you."

I lifted her up and opened the window.

She climbed out. "Meet me in the front be quiet." I told her. She nodded.

I walked out the restroom. "I'm out." I said.

"Ight Aug stay up." "You too." I jogged to my car and waited for her.

I seen her walking around the house.

"Amare!" I said. She ain't look up. "Royale!" She turned towards me. She walked towards the car. "Come on."

She got in and laid back.

"You hungry?" I asked her. She just looked at me. "Yes, No, Maybe." I said.

She nodded yes.  "Have you ate today?"