Part 4

The trial was back in session and I was so out of it all. They called me back on the stand.

"Amare we gone make this short and easy okay?" I nodded. "You simply have to explain how you feel about the situation okay?"

I nodded.

"The day I found out I was kidnapped I was heartbroken yet happy.

I always knew I didn't belong man.

When I told you my life story you pushed me away instead of embracing your daughter that was gone for so long.

My dad on the other hand treated me just like his baby girl.

He became my best friend.

He even became close with my brother, Jr.

Lisa you denied me a chance of parent hood and you did the same for her.

I learned to forgive you though.

These last couple months I've kept in touch with Lisa. I no longer live in the past.

My son is dead, the man that raped us is dead, and I'm here. I'm constantly living in so much pain so I have to let everything go slowly.

For Lisa please don't throw her under the jail.

Don't just throw the key away.

She made a terrible mistake but she's my mother. Yeah I went through a lot while in her custody but she did something my real mother never did.

She apologized and meant it.

She's changing and she accepted me.

I don't hate her at all. I'm hurt but that's because of what I endured not just because of her you know?

Omari on the other hand.

You made my life a living hell.

You paid those men to rape me. The one that impregnated me with my twins may have enjoyed it but the other one didn't.

He confessed that Omari paid them and kept paying them to torture me.

She also paid for a hit man to kill me.

My husband was the hit man. He fell in love and she hired another person to kill me while I was in jail."

"False information she has no way to prove any of this!!" They lawyer yelled.

"Amare do you have proof?"

I nodded.

"He's here." "Who?"

"My daughter's sperm donor." "He shouldn't be able to testify we knew nothing of this." They lawyer said.

"Overruled. Call him to the stand Mrs. Jones." I nodded.

"I call Dewayne White to the stand."

They brung him in with handcuffs and stuff on. "This is my rapist. I was 13 when he got me pregnant with Royalty.

A while ago he contacted Royalty.

Omari paid him to.

But if you need evidence here he is." He looked at me. "Dewayne can you tell the jury what you told me?"

He nodded.

"Omari hated Amare and to get revenge she paid me and her ex to rape Amare.

I wasn't for it but a young black male gets offered 20,000 I did what I had to do. He raped her mainly. I was mostly the look out.