Chapter 27

Today was August's birthday and I had a lot planned. I got up to take the babies to school.

I got in the shower and did my hygiene.

After I was done I put on this outfit. *mm* it feel good not wearing a hoodie when it's a hunnit degrees outside.

My pregnancy has caused me a lot of pain but it's worth it for my baby girl.

August was up when I walked in the room.

"What you doing up?" I asked.

"Gotta head to work baby." "On yo birthday really? I had so much planned."

"I'll be back in time I just got some information on an important case." "Oh okay." I sat on the bed.

"Get my slides out the closet." I told him.

He did as told and sat em by my feet. The girls was in here to get they hair done.

"Come on Bre." Royalty pulled the chair up.

She sat down and I grabbed they hair bucket. Ameria sat beside me.

"Royalty how you getting your hair?" I asked her.

"It don't matter."

"Okay mamas." I started braiding Bre's hair into a ponytail when my baby kicked.

"Owee." I said.

"What's wrong?" Ameria asked me.

"Y'all sister up early." I said.

Royalty got up and walked out. I sighed.

I knew this was gone be hard on her. I continued doing Bre's hair.
___________
Once I was done with Ameria it was Royalty's turn.

"Ameria help Bre get ready." She nodded and ran out. "Royalty?"

"Yes?"

"When I was pregnant and y'all didn't know for 5 months did I treat y'all any different?"

"It has nothing to do with the pregnancy it's what's going to happen after she's born." "What?" "Daddy finally gets the baby he wants and mommy has all her attention on her that I'm left out again."

"Royalty I've never left you out."

"When the twins was born and Matthew was alive you always had them and there I was getting in trouble for every little thing that I didn't even do."

"Royalty I just needed a lil help. I was stressed and tired but I always let you know ian mean it.

Besides allat I was at every event Royalty.

I only missed the events from when I was sprung out. I make time for all of y'all.

I understand you use to being just baby royalty but you're in the 5th grade mama it's time to share me okay? I was told I could never have a baby again but God gifted me with one regardless.

Royalty I love you girl and you'll always be my number one but if I can have this baby I am."

She looked at me.

"You promise nothing will change?"

"I promise Royalty."

She smiled. "Wanna rub her? You're the only one that hasn't touched her."

She nodded.

I lifted my shirt up and she rubbed her softly. "Talk to her." I said.

"Hey baby Royalty this your big sister Royalty um I'm sorry for being mad at you and everything. I hope you come out beautiful just like me.