Chapter 18

It's been 2 months since Amare came back.

We've been happy together as a family. Even Judy calmed down a bit.

She told me she was the witness Amare was talking about and i was mad as hell but Amare said we gotta use this to win the trial.

"August?" She walked in my room looking tired as hell.

"Wassup?" I asked her. "If you have time today can you help put up the beds and stuff in my apartment."

"Yeah I'll be by there later today."

"Okay I'm finna take a nap don't bother me." She climbed in my bed and laid down.

I laughed.

"Bruh why you so tired?"

"Mane August I had a whole essay due by 11:59 pm and it was 18 paragraphs on mental disorders and how they effect the functioning of the body."

"That should've been easy for you."

"You'll think that but hell nah." I laughed. "Then when I finally went to sleep I woke back up to take the kids to school and Amerrion to daycare."

"Welcome to my shoes."

She hit me. "Shut up. Imma give you yo props though cause I had to make so many lunches this morning I forgot to make myself some to eat."

"You hungry?" "Mhm."

"Wanna go out to get some?"

"I'm too tired you can cook for me though." I laughed. "What you want?" "Surprise me."

"Ight." She turned over and closed her eyes.
——————
I woke her up and she looked at me.

"Breakfast ready." I sat it beside her. "awww." She said sitting up. I sat her juice down.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem." She started eating. "Mama must cooked?" "Nope that's all me."

"Mhm whatever." I laughed.

"Yeen eating?" She asked me. "What I wanna eat I can't." I said smirking.

She laughed and hit me.

"Whoever said you couldn't?" She smirked back at me. "Gone now for you get me started bruh." I said.

She laughed.

"I mean ain't none wrong with yo baby daddy giving you head. We both single right?"

"Nah cause soon I go there you gone be quick to movvvveeee August we just coparenting." She laughed. "Cause we are but my toys ain't been hitting on shit lately." I laughed.

"That's yo fault."

"Whatever ugly ass." "Ugly?"

"Yeap." I nodded. "Keep that same energy." "Oh I will fat neck ass." "Here you go with that Memphis checking shit bruh."

"Why you can't take it?"

"I got some you can't take." "Boy please I used to put yo ass to sleep." "Say on god?"

"On gawd."

"Nah bruh put it on yo kids." She laughed. "I put it on my kids this pussy be knocking yo ass out."

"Ight we gone see keep playing."

She just kept laughing. "Leave me alone so I can eat." "Whatever let me go run you a bubble bath."

"Damn baby daddy you might get some kitty you keep doing this." I laughed. Some really wrong with her but I'll take this playful ass Amare over the old Amare any day.