Chapter 30

*ReCap*
"Unsnap my body suit." He did as told and pulled my shirt up.

Great day to wear all white.

"I feel light headed." "Amare don't do this baby stay up." My vision was becoming blurry.

"Aug—."
*Recap Over*

"Amare don't do this wake up baby." I tapped her face lightly.

"She passed out?" May asked.

"Yeah she lost too much blood." Ameria started crying but she just kept singing.

"We pulling in." May said.

I called Alandria.

Wassup she good?

She fainted I need you to take Ameria and check her in. She's suppose to be back before 10.

Okay and call me as soon as y'all hear some.

Okay.

Okay bye.

Bye.

I hung up. We arrived.

I grabbed her and picked her up. "Ameria go with Ms. Alandria okay?" She nodded.

We got out and May helped me.

We walked in and the nurse ran to me. "She's bleeding like crazy and she fainted."

"Any allergies?"

"No." "Medications?"

"Um a long ass list could y'all just pull em up." "Yeah." They gave her a gurney.

They rolled Amare off.

"Sign these forms and we'll be back to inform you." I nodded and went to sit down. 

"May you gone have to sign em."

"They about her?"

"Yeah. Ian thinking straight right now." She grabbed em. I sighed and just laid my head in my hands.
____\_
It's been hours since they rolled her off.

"Amare's family?"

We all got up. "So we ran a few ultrasound and Amare has placenta previa."

"What's that?" Alandria asked.

"Placenta previa is the attachment of the placenta to the wall of the uterus in a location that completely or partially covers the opening of the cervix."

"So what that mean?" May asked.

"Amare will have to have a C-Section and she has to remain on bed rest with limited activities. If it becomes serious she'll have to be on fluids and medication which hopefully doesn't go that far."

I sighed.

"She got 2 weeks." I said.

"Yes we can hold her here for both weeks." "Is she woke?" "Yes they have her on an oxygen mask right now though."

I nodded. "We can see her?"

"Yeah come on."

We went through a bunch of doors and took the elevator.

It reached her floor.

"604." She said.

"Okay thanks." We walked to her room and my heart sunk. I hope they already told her so I don't have to.

We walked in.

"Family?" Her doctor asked.

"Yeah." "Relationship?" "Her mother." Alandria said. I was about to say husband but I gotta respect May. "Her children's father."