Chapter 10

Its been about 2 months since Amare up and left again. It's really been taking a toll on us especially Royalty she blames herself everyday.

She told her therapist somedays she think about killing herself to take her mama out of pain.

Now she's on suicidal watch and she told me she was just talking but ion trust this shit her mama did the same shit so I'm keeping a close eye on her and getting her tested for any mental disorders.

I was getting help myself cause I realized if I don't this can be bad for everyone.

I went to the only person I knew that could understand.

"It's been a while boy." James said. "Yeah I've been busy with the kids you know?" "Yeah how everything going?" "I'm not gone make it without Amare this time." "Why you say that?"

"Long story short Amare's the glue to this family and without her all we are doing is crumbling right now."

"Well son she's a crackhead what did you expect?"

"I hope she's still getting clean."

"Trust me she is."

"How you know?" "I know everything. If she's capable of looking her kids in the eyes seeing how much drugs effected their lives the first time and not just yours then relapsing then ain't no saving her."

I sighed.

"Her and Matthew had another child together."

"I know about that too." "How you know about all this?" "Don't worry son but look here that girl is hurting from all these years and is trying to forget her past but can't because she has 3 children that are a reflection to what happened to her.

Then Amerr is a reminder of how she killed that woman and Bre just bring back too many memories of Matthew.

She's lost and struggling she needs your help. Not just a therapist."

"I tried to help her."

"No you didn't August. Yeah you gave her a place to stay and a therapist but have you ever considered everything else she's dealing with."

"Like?"

"August I can't tell you that you have to figure out for yourself."

"Have you been talking to her?" I asked him. "Just know she's okay trust me she'll be up and better one day okay?"

"Yeah nice talking to you pops?"

"No problem son." I hugged him and turned to leave.

"Ay?" He called.

"Wassup?" "Come back and see me okay?" "Okay." I said.

I left to go back home to my kids.

It was summer break and I need to start planning some trips for them.
___________
I was home with my kids.

"Daddy?" Ameria called me. "Wassup baby girl?"

"Can we talk to mommy?"

"Mommy's still sick baby." "But I wanna help her feel better. I miss her daddy."

"I know pumpkin I miss her too but mama needs this time to her self okay?" "Yes sir." I picked her up and went to the kitchen.

"Royalty?" I sat Ameria on the counter.

"Amerr and August!" It was time to cook dinner and they was no where to be found.

"Wait right here." I told her. She nodded.