32 Part 3

Recap :

"Amare I love you man. Ion wanna lose you again for real. I made a huge mistake baby and I gotta tell you."

"August what just tell me."

"Amare I—."
____
"Amare I um- when you was at the hospital with Mayson one day I went to get the kids from Cardi house and she came on to me."

I tried to get off him.

He held me.

"August move mane. You fucked my best friend? Again man? First Bre now Cardi?"

"Amare I didn't fuck her."

"What y'all do then?"

"She had told me she was feeling depressed so I dropped the kids off at the house and went back to check on her.

We was talking and she kissed me.

I kissed her back and one thing led to another she was giving me head.

After I nutted she wanted to fuck but I came to my senses and left." I laughed. I wiped my tears and smacked the fuck outta him.

He let me go and got up.

"How could you nigga?" "I'm sorry baby."

"I promise to god I wanna kill you right now man for real. This bitch been planning my wedding with me and laughing in my face like she wasn't with you?

I'm trying my fucking hardest not to beat the fuck outta you August man for real."

"Amare I'm sorry."

"That's all you can ever be is sorry August."

I paced the room laughing to myself cause ain't no way I was gone walk out again.

I threw our lamp at his head.

He dodged it.

"Amare chill for real."

He was walking up to me and he just don't know he was making the wrong mistake. Soon he get closer I'm knocking his fucking head off.

"Amare baby please just hear me out."

"Whats to be heard?"

"I love you Amare. I was desperate man. You was always so busy with the twins and hospital visits. We ain't fucked in a while I was thinking with my other head baby."

"That seems to be the only fucking head you got cause the one up there ain't worth a damn."

I punched him in his chest.

"Why keep doing this to me man?"

I kept swinging on him. "I pray for you more than myself August. I gave you the best years of my life. I choose you over everything I knew man and I'm tired of this.

It's the same shit August for real.

This shit getting old man.

I love you bruh and it seems that I'm the only one that do man."

He grabbed me.

"Stop swinging baby."

He just held me and I cried into his chest. "Why August?" I asked. "I don't know baby. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I don't wanna lose you Amare okay?"

"You not gone lose me I promise." I said. "I love you." I pulled away.

"I love you too August but you going to my therapy session with me. We getting couple counseling.

Grab yo pillow and blanket make yo way to the living room."