Chapter 28 Part 5

We was on our plane ride.

"So what about Fat Mama nem?" Cardi asked. "I don't want them to meet them before I do because I don't know how this is going to go."

"Yeah that's smart."

I'm honestly not even suppose to be getting on a plane while I'm pregnant with her cause I could have an episode at any moment.

"So Miracle?" I called her name to wake her.

She started moving. I smiled.

"So mamas we going to Atlanta to meet your real grandma and grandpa.

Let me know if you enjoying the ride okay?

You know I've tried so hard to not get attached to you baby but here I am. I love you more than life itself that's why I'm carrying you.

Not for August and not for me but because I love you. I want you to be what mommy can't.

I want you to be successful and follow all your dreams in life. I messed it with you brother and sisters but I refuse to mess up with you baby girl."

I felt around my belly.

"I love you." I told her. "Hoe you gone make us cry." Amiyah said. I laughed.

"My bad y'all I'm just so thankful for her."

"As you should be." Cardi said.

I stared at the sky as we took off and it looked so beautiful.

I tried with August for years I can't make this nigga love me as much as I love him so now it's time to focus on me and love me like I been trying to do.
____________
We was at our hotel room.

"I'm so tired." I said.

"Hoe we in Atlanta come on." Cardi said. "Okay but I have to make an appointment to see my momma tomorrow."

"What about your dad?"

"I'll get in touch with her first than I'm pretty sure she'll contact him."

"Smart. What's her name?"

"Alandria Bell."

"So you searched her name and it popped up?"

"Yeah I googled it and typed lawyer in Atlanta and her law firm and contact information popped up."

"You sure that's her?"

"I mean I can only hope. It was harder to find my father I searched Mario Butler and 20 of em popped up that was surgeons."

"I hope you find them and they love you as much as you need to be loved." Amiyah said.

"Me too."

I dialed her office number.

Dr. Bell's office how can I help you?

Yes I would like to book an appointment with her tomorrow.

Alright she has a 10 and 12 available.

I can do the 10.

Alright name?

Amare Jones.

Alright Amare can I ask what this meeting is about?

Um yes I heard she's one of the best lawyers I could get. I was kidnapped and raped a few months ago and left for dead.

Oh my I'm sorry to hear that. Alright Amare 10:00 am is your appointment time and I want you to know she is the best and I really hope you get the justice you deserve.