Chapter 30 Part 2

"Wake up big mama." Darius was shaking me and this was one of them days I was in too much pain to move. "Another minute." I said.

"It's 7 baby girl they up already."

"Can you run me a warm bath?" I asked him.

"Yeah I gotcha. Yo body hurting?" "Badly I got a wheelchair. It's closed in one of them bags."

"Okay baby."

I rubbed my baby as tears fell.

I really wanted to hold her in but it's now or never. He came back a few minutes later and picked me up.

I sat in my chair.

"Do you need help getting undressed?"

"I should be okay it's just my underwear." "Okay." He wheeled me to the bathroom.

It was a nice bubble bath.

"Thanks."

"No problem. I'm finna go shower and I'll be back." "Okay. I had an outfit for today it's in the pink bag by my bed." "Okay." He kissed my forehead.

I just undressed slowly and got in.

The warm water against my skin was perfect.

I felt my body becoming less tense. I removed my wig and laid fully underwater.

"I told you I'll be back in another form." Matthew appeared. I rolled my eyes.

"You hurt me enough Ian got time for your games."

"The fact you believe I didn't really love you. Me telling you that made you fight to survive Amare. You got the closure you been looking for and you found somebody else.

It wasn't August but somebody else."

"Darius?" "Yeap I told you I was gone be back Amare." "Darius been in my life that don't go like that." "You right but Darius has to tell you about his past after y'all lost touch for you to understand."

"Why you visiting me?" I asked him.

"To apologize. I didn't mean anything I said you are the only woman I wanna be with forever and always."

"Thank you for doing it." I said.

"No problem baby girl."

It was nice to see his face again. I touched it and he chuckled. "I'm here mamas."

"I know but I have to tell you to go."

"Why?"

"Matthew you're dead and I'm here. You have to leave me alone if I'm going to heal. Bre needs you more than I do so visit her but after today it's time for me to move on."

He smiled.

"You sure that's what you want?"

"I'm positive baby." He smiled and nodded.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl." "Thank you." He kissed my lips and I felt his presence leaving. 

"See you later." I said.

I came from under the water crying.

It's officially all about bettering Amare. I washed up and did my hygiene.
________
We was at August's house and I was watching my babies open they gifts. Since I'm in a tight place financially I only got them a few things but August went all out.