Chapter 15

It was Christmas Eve and I was making cookies with my babies.

"August?" Judy Called my name.

"What?"

"I was wondering could we you know it's been so long." "When the last time you got tested?" I asked her.

"Why does that matter?"

"Ion trust you bruh you ain't never here and now all of a sudden you want to have sex nah."

"What you tryna say?"

"Judy I'm trying to spend time with my kids could you leave me the fuck alone!"

"Nah August what the fuck you tryna say bruh?"

"I'm tryna say you a hoe Ight? Yeen never home and you don't do shit for my son hoe now get the fuck out my face." She stormed off.

"Bout time you told that hoe." AJ said.

I laughed. "AJ watch yo mouth boy and help me put these cookies in bruh."

He laughed and did it.

My phone was ringing. "Royalty watch them mama." "Yes sir." I went to a guest room.

Mamas😌💜
Hello?

Hey what you doing?

Nothing helping the kids make cookies.

Awww I wish I could be there.

You will be soon baby.

I got good news.

Lay it on me.

So I might can leave the hospital sooner if I pass they lil test they running on me.

How soon?

Maybe tomorrow I don't know yet.

You just made me so happy saying that baby. You gone come home or?

I'll be there until I find me a stable job and then I might move out but you can keep custody of the kids I won't fight you for them as long as we can co parent.

Co parent?

Yeah. I wanna be able to see my babies whenever, get them whenever, and go to they events.

Nah I just thought that when you came home we could be a family again.

Not with Judy there and y'all suppose to be trying some stuff and on top of that August it's stressful. Let me get myself together first then we can go from there Okay?

I hear ya. Let me get back to the kids before they burn some.

Come on August don't do me like this.

Like what Amare?

I promise when I get better we can try this out but I need to gather who Amare is plus I gotta get ready for this investigation shit.

"Okay Amare I love you.

I love you too.

I hung up cause this shit pissed me off. She be sending hella mix signals and I cannot fuck with that shit.

"Daddy Ms. Judy said mommy don't love us."

Ameria ran crying to me. I was furious. I walked to the kitchen. "What the fuck is yo problem?" I asked her.

"Nothing."

"Why the fuck you telling my kids this bullshit?" "Cause it's true why else would she keep doing the shit she doing."