32 Part 2

I've been feeling better since my therapy session. August takes his time with me though.

My court date was becoming closer and I just space out half the time. I'm scared of what will happen.

I've been on the news for weeks.

I had to tell my story on live television.

My mama said it'll make people gain sympathy over my case possibly helping me win.

Me and her we alright.

She only comes around because Brandy lives with us now. It hurts because I imagined when I used to live with Omari.

She was never so spiteful.

She carried about me and she was my role model but hey everybody has to break character one day right?

I picked up Angel.

She's now 5 months and so active.

She's crawling and speaking gibberish. My son is so beautiful I love that baby so much.

He's still in the hospital but he's gotten so big and he's fighting everyday. "Hey baby." I said kissing my daughter.

August was at work and the kids was at school.

It was their last week before summer break. It was a knock at the door.

I answered it to see Judy.

"Hey." I said. "Hey." She walked in and sat Amerrion on the couch.

"Hey Fat daddy!" He hopped down and hugged me. "Hey." He said smiling. My stanka man was so grown but Judy has stepped up and provided for her son more.

"What's wrong?" I asked her sitting down.

"Where's August?" "Work why?" She handed me this paper and kept pacing back and forward.

"Who sent you this?"

"I don't know but I'm sorry Kamaria I can't testify." "Yes you can."

"You see that paper Kamaria them folks gone fucking kill me man. They threatened my sons life." "We gone keep you safe."

"I don't know man. My life is one thing but my sons? That's not cool man."

She started crying and I pulled her into a hug.

"I understand. I'll figure something out."

"Thank you." She said.

I just nodded. I sat back down and put my head in my hands. I can't believe this shit man.
_________
I sat on the dark crying the whole day.

Judy left but Amerrion stayed with me and Angel. I put them down for their naps and just cried. I almost had a drink but I called my therapist.

The door opened and August came in with the kids. "Amare!" He turned the lights on.

Everybody froze.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Y'all go get ready so I can help y'all with homework." I told my babies.

"Momma you good?" AJ asked.

"I'm alright y'all. I love y'all."

"We love you too." They said. They ran to the back and I looked at August. "What's wrong?" He sat his stuff down.

"August I—." I stopped.

"What Amare?"

"Judy isn't going to testify anymore. They threatened to kill her and Amerrion."