Chapter 28 Part 4

"Hey Baby." "Hey."

"Miracle kicking your ass?" I laughed. "We pushing through. What took you so long to visit me?"

"I didn't think you was ready."

"You visited Bre."

"That's my baby girl I've also visited Royalty." He said. "And AJ, Ameria, and Amerr." He continued.

"You seen all my babies nobody told me."

"Well that's because I came to talk to them not you." "Whatever Matthew you know I missed you." "And I miss you even more." He said.

He touched my belly.

"I'm proud of you for moving on."

"Barely." "You're having his baby." "Yeah and I love him but I don't think I love him as much as I love you." I said.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me rubbing my baby.

"Well look that's why I stayed away.

You'll never move on if I'm currently popping up but I'm here as your guardian angel so I'm here to help not make your feelings worse."

He kissed my cheek.

"Help me with what?" I asked him.

"Why are you pulling away from August when all he's trying to do is love you?"

"August doesn't know what love is."

"Why you say that?"

"All he loves is those babies. I'm just here because he wanted me to carry his baby.

He got his wish and I'm pregnant."

"You can't tell me you just got pregnant for him." "I mean no well I don't know Matthew. You are the only guy I've ever loved dude."

"August found out at 5 months you was pregnant.

If you cared about your health more than August you would've aborted this baby or popped a plan B."

"You know I don't believe in that stuff. I face the consequences of my actions Matthew and that's what I did."

"Stop lying to yourself Amare. You love him you just won't let yourself love him."

"Matthew what's the point of all this?"

"The point is I wanna know why you have been so miserable lately."

"You know what? Can't I just wake up." I said.

"Nope." He said popping the p.

"Matthew I have this family size hole in my heart and I need you or anybody to fix this shit."

"Atlanta."

"What?" "Your birth mother and father are both successful people that live in Atlanta.

Your mother is a lawyer and your dad is a surgeon call them. You know their names so what's the wait." "What if they don't know me?"

"They don't know you that's the thing.

You get blood work done and it comes back 99.9999 they found they baby girl and y'all are in the clear."

"You saying in the clear like we criminals."

"Amare I'm trying to help."

"Okay so what if they don't wanna deal with me?" "You have siblings that might do." I sighed.