Chapter 2

It's been 2 weeks since Judy been back. I wanna take my family on a little vacation. "Bae?" "Hm?" I woke up to my fine ass girl friend cooking breakfast for the house.

"Go get yo bags packed."

"For what?" "We going on vacation." "You serious?" I nodded. She jumped up on me making me laugh. "awwwwww."

"I love youuuuuuu." "I love you more baby." She got down and went to the back.

"Wassup family." I said sitting down.

"Morning." They said. I love waking up to this my kids my life. "Where Royalty?" I asked them. "Sleep."

I got up and went to her room.

"Royalty come eat!" I said. She just rolled over so I went to the kitchen and got some pans. "Daddy what you doing?" Ameria said.

"Wake Royalty." They laughed and followed.

Royalty love watching Bad Girl's Club so "Ian get so sleep cause of y'all!!! Y'all ain't getting no sleep cause of me!!!!" I screamed.

"Dad get out!!" "Get up and come eat breakfast." She groaned.

I started back hitting the pants and Ameria began dancing making me laugh. "Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up!!!" Bre'aunna screamed when the boys joined in.

AJ climbed on the bed and started jumping.

"OH MY GOD IM UPPPP!!" She screamed. "My crew retreat!" I screamed and they all ran out laughing. 

I ran back to the living room.

"What y'all doing to my baby?" My mama asked. "She ain't wanna get up." AJ said.

My mama shook her head.

"August I need you to take me to the store." "When?" "Right now." I sighed. "Ight JUDY WATCH THE KIDS." I grabbed my keys and we left.

August Jr. P.O.V
After my pops left we decided to finish eating and go play.

"AJ?" His girlfriend called my name.

"Hm?" "Y'all need to start cleaning up." I just stared at her. I don't like people at all. In my first grade class I'm known to sit by myself only person I've ever just smiled with was my mama. 

"You hear me?"

"You not my mama." "AJ please don't give me a hard time." "Well don't talk to me." I told her. "AJ I will whoop you."

"And I'mma tell my daddy."

"What he gone do?"

"Put you and that baby out." "Oh really?" "It ain't his." I told her. "AJ watch yo mouth."

"You came back for money."

"AJ stop before I beat yo ass." I just mugged her and walked off. "Lord what the fuck I'mma do with his bad ass?" She said.

"Not Shit." I called back out.

Ameria P.O.V
I was playing with my dollies in a corner. "Hey Ameria." "Hey Ms. Judy." She started talking to me and all I heard was womp womp womp.

I turned my hearing aids up and still can't understand what she was saying.

She doesn't talk slow enough for me to comprehend. "What?" I said. "Oh um." She tried to do sign language.

"Just stop." I said rolling my eyes.

"My bad." She said really slow. "I'm deaf not stupid you don't have to talk that slow just not too quick that way I can comprehend what you're saying."