Chapter 31 Part 4

I was at the hospital with Mayson.

Him and Angel are now 2 months. He's been doing good. He's had 4 surgeries since he's been born.

We was supposed to be moving but it's postponed for all my court cases. I'm still on parol since I am Amare even though I'm not dead.

Plus I have 2 ongoing cases so I have to finish those.

"Hey baby boy." I said kissing him.

He had a feeding tube and a bunch of cords connected to him. It was hard to see my baby like this. "Today imma sing to you okay?" I grabbed his tiny hand.

"I was distracted in traffic when the earth quake happened." I sung smiling at my baby.

"If the world was ending would you come over right? Come over and stay the night. Say you love me Just for the hell of it.

All our fears would be irrelevant."

I smiled and his tiny hand tightened around my finger. "You like that?" I asked him.

"How you doing mama bear?"

I looked up to see Ace.

"Oh my god." I grabbed him and hugged him so tight. "I thought you was gone." I said. "I slipped into a coma but I woke up a few days ago.

Yo doctor told me you always be up here so I'm trying to meet the family."

"Yes this is Mayson."

He smiled. "So it was a boy?"

"Nope they twins. My daughter is at home with August. I have to go get her so he can go to work in a few I just be wanting to spend all day with him."

"He's a trooper." He smiled down at my son.

"Yeap. You wanna see Angel?"

"Angel?" "Yep Angel Kamiracle Alsina." I said. "I love that name." He said.

"Thanks." I showed him pictures and videos of her.

"She's starting to sit up more."

"She looks just like you." I laughed. "Don't flatter me that's August's baby." I said. He laughed. "I also wanted to pay my condolences about your friend May." "Thank you." I said.

"No problem." "Do you have somewhere to live when you leave here?" I asked him.

Ace Below

"I got an apartment

"I got an apartment. Shit probably if they ain't shot my shit up looking for me."

"Well you helped me and I wanna help you."

"How?" "May left me her house and some money in her will. I invested the money in my kid's college funds but I have nothing to do with the house so it's yours." He smiled.