Amare's Closure🤍 Part 1

Reader of the month (November) goes to MartykkaMuehlemann 💜

every month I'll choose one reader to follow back and shout out based off comments and likes on chapters from the previous month💜 Thank you for your constant feedback and consistent views 💙

Amare was suppose to give birth this week but she's still in her coma.

I was sitting by her side waiting on her to wake up.

"Look Amare I get that you resting but it's time to wake up. If your water breaks Amare they'll give you a C-Section since you in the coma and I know you don't want that huh?

On top of that Amare the kids birthday coming up and you know you go all out.

So wake up if not for me for them."

I sighed. "Here's your food." Alandria said. "Thank you." I grabbed it and she sat down.

"Still nothing." She said shaking her head.

"She just tired." I told her. "Yeah she is but damn I really need her to wake up." We started eating. I tried to watch T.V to zone out the world.

"I want some." I heard a raspy voice.

I locked over and Amare eyes was some what open. "Amare." I got up and rubbed her head.

"I need water." She said.

I gave her the water. "Here baby." She drunk some and tried to lift up. I helped her. "There you go baby girl." "Thanks." She said.

She winced in pain.

"You good?" She nodded.

"Where's my doctor?" She asked. "Let me ring the button." "Okay."

Amare POV
I tried to get out of bed.

"Hey Amare. We need you to get back in bed we have some news." "What?" I said.

They had the oxygen tubes up my nose and an I.V in my arm along with shit stuck on my belly. I sat down and stared at them.

"Amare we have good news and bad news.

The bad news is you have a brain tumor which is causing your seizures good news is it's none cancerous and we should remove it as soon as possible."

"Why me dude?" I said.

"Amare it's an easy procedure and I'm doing it. Trust me I wouldn't let anything happen to you." My doctor smiled at me.

"What about my baby?"

"Meet Doctor Ariana she's one of the best OBGYNs in America. While we operate on you she'll be in charge of making sure Miracle is okay.

If it gets to a point where it's now or never with her birth she'll be forced to do an emergency C- Section."

I sighed and nodded.

"Okay when do I go in for surgery?"

"We can schedule you for a few hours from now." I nodded. "Okay that's fine."

"Alright I'll see you in a few."

"Okay." "Do you want anything to eat?" He asked. "Anything or cafeteria food?"

"Anything."

"Some tenders with honey mustard sauce and fries with a fruit punch to drink."

"Okay. I'll be back."