Chapter 28 part 3

I was picking the kids up from school.

Today I was just out of everything honestly. I got out and wobbled my ass over.

"Mommy here!" Bre yelled.

They ran my way. "We already got Jordan too." Ameria said. "Thanks baby."

"Mrs. Jones?" Amerr's teacher called me.

"Y'all gone to the car. Here Royalty." They ran to the car. She met me half way.

"We adding another one to the family?"

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled. "Can I talk to you about Amerr? It'll be quick." "Sure."

"Amerr hasn't been performing as he should."

"What you mean?"

"He's one of my brightest students but today he didn't take his test, he kept kicking chairs, and he walked out of class."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I tried but his father's number is the only one we had on file and he didn't answer. I asked Amerr and he gave me a fake number."

"He's going through a lot at home but don't worry imma handle it."

"Alright Thanks Mrs. Jones here's his work from today." "Okay thanks." I grabbed it and walked back to my car.

I was fye hot.

I got in and just drove to the house.

I pulled up at August's house and grabbed my purse. "Even though y'all already got y'all costumes on we not going till later so eat and take a nap."

They nodded.

"Amerr soon you go in the house make yo way to yo daddy room."

He started crying.

"Nah don't cry cause you should've cried when you was acting a fool today in class."

He got out and ran in the house.

I walked in.

"Wassup with Amerr?" August asked.

"Now you concerned about my son?" I rolled my eyes. I walked to the kitchen.

"Amare I apologized all last night and blew yo phone up what else you want me to do baby?" "Nothing okay August?"

I grabbed them some lunchables.

"Can I at least talk to my baby?" He said.

"Nah." "Why not?"

"Cause until you can try to understand yo son I don't want you no where around me or any of my other kids." I walked out.

"Here y'all go."

I handed them their lunch.

"Imma order pizza when we come from trick or treating but if y'all still hungry ask y'all daddy to cook y'all some."

"Okay." They said.

I walked upstairs to see him sitting in bed still crying. "Wassup with you at school?"

He just looked at me.

"Amerr don't play with me."

He just kept looking. "AUGUST I NEED A BELT!" I screamed. "Noooo mommy."

"Well start talking Amerr."

"Okay mommy."

He was getting his self together.