Chapter 5: Goodbye Florida

Worst part of going to L.A, waking up at 4 in the morning. "Would you keep it down?" Lee groans before shifting positions and snuggling against my pillow. After Disney World, Lee and I spent the rest of the night watching a bunch of movies whilst eating junk food and candy. Although we both ended up crying because we didn't want to fall asleep, not wanting to wake up the next day and be separated, but you can't stop time.

I smile and shake my head before putting away my last few toilet items. "Well I'm all done" I sigh once I finally close my suitcase, I glance at Lee and smirk before jumping on the bed and tackling her, she gasps and her eyes pop open. "Oh how I'm going to miss you" I laugh as she whines, "Get off me dumbo" she laughs trying to push me off of her but I vigoursly shake my head with a big smile.

"Dumbo shall not leave" she laughs before a small frown invades her lips. "I'm really going to miss you" she whispers causing my smile to fall "So will I" I murmur letting her wrap her arms around my body. "But this is good, you'll be doing your dream job and I'm going to be doing my job full time now since I got promoted" she admits "And it's not like we won't see each other" she adds "You'll always come back to me right?" She asks worriedly and I instantly nod. "Of course" I reply.

"Girls time to come down" My father's voice invades my room. We both take a deep breath and climb out of my bed. I take my take my big suitcase and Lee takes my hand bag. As we reach downstairs the front door opens with Sabrina walking in with Jeffrey behind her. She has an exhausted look on her face, but as soon as her eyes land on me, her eyes light and a soft smile forms on her luscious lips. "Morning" Jeffrey smiles walking up to me and helping me with my suitcases. I whisper a quick thank you before turning to face my dad. Even though he has a smile I know how hard it is for him, his only daughter is going away for who knows how long.

"You have fun okay?" He starts making nod "Show them what you're made of and never let them make you do anything. You're the one who knows what you want and how you want it" Again I nod as I try to fight back the tears that are forming in the back of my eyes.

"And don't forget about me" he adds as I shake my head vigoursly "How could I?" I ask a tear falling down, "You're my dad" I chuckle quickly wiping my tear. He laughs and pulls me in for a tight hug. "I'll miss you so much" I murmur against his chest, "Me too baby girl" he whispers kissing the top of my head.

After a few minutes I pull away and find Lee with tears already streaming down her face. "Lee" I laugh as tears fall from my own eyes, "Text me everyday" she demands "Of course" I reply with a soft smile "And don't forget to visit" she adds before I can't take it any more and pull her in for a long hug.

"You ready?" Jeffrey asks with a small smile once I finally pull away from Lee. I slightly nod and look back at my father who's standing next to Lee, "I love the both of you so much" I admit making more tears fall from Lee's eyes. "We love you too honey" My dad says wrapping an arm around Lee to calm her down. I shoot them a sad smile before turning and facing Sabrina, "Let's go" she nods and takes my hand leading me outside and into the car. I look out the window and bite my lip looking at the building that gave me so much. I bite down harder when I find my dad and Lee waving goodbye, I give them a small wave as the car starts to drive away and once they're out of view I take a deep breath. Here we go.

"You'll see them very soon" Sabrina assures me giving my hand a tight squeeze. I smile and nod.

~📷~

Going through the airport with a celebrity is a lot easier than I expected. We have a guide who literally let us cut in front of everyone, making sure no fans attacks Sabrina. It took 5 minutes to get through security and we were already in front of our gate waiting, Jeffrey had someone take care of my suitcase as he did not want to go through all the trouble and wasting more time. I could definitely get used to this.

"I don't get how you can drink that" Sabrina says as she scrunched her nose in disgust when I take a sip of my chocolate Frappucino with coffee. We obviously had a quick stop to Starbucks mostly because non of us had breakfast and now we were already on the plan waiting for it to take off.

"How do you not like a chocolate milkshake?" I ask shocked turning in my seat to look at her. Sabrina wanted to sit next to me as she wanted to get to know me better since we'll be spending quite a lot of time together. That meant Sarah had to sit with her mom and Jeffrey was sat on his own.

"I like chocolate milkshake but not with coffe" she argues making me roll my eyes. "Try it" I say handing her my cup but she shakes her head "Come on" I insist but she still won't take my cup. "Please Bri" I beg giving her my puppy eyes. "No not that look" she laughs turning her head to avoid eye contact "You look to cute for me to say no" she groans as I just keep looking at her, popping my bottom lip out.

"Pwease Brina" I plead, she takes on more look at me and groans in annoyance grabbing my cup making me smile. "Yay!" I exclaims clapping my hands, she laughs and shakes her head amused before taking a sip of my drink. Her eyes widen and I chuckle, "Good huh?" I question crossing my arms across my chest as I smirk.

"Mhm" she hums nodding her head as she looks at my drink, "Its actually really, really good" she admits "You can drink more if you want" I offer.

"You're the best" she giggles before taking another sip of my drink.

__________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Spread love ❤

-Mel❤