Chapter 26: Tire me out

"Ugh" I groan looking through my clothes in Sabrina's and I's walking closet. We were leaving to go to Tokyo in a few hours and I couldn't be more unmotivated to pack. Sabrina and I moved in about a week ago and spent everyday unpacking a bunch of our stuff or going to buy furniture for the house and now I have to pack again, no.

"You okay sweetheart?" Sabrina asks walking in and looking me me worriedly. "Yeah" I sigh throwing another pair of jeans in my suitcase, Sab gives me a soft smile and takes my hand before I can grab anything else and pulls me towards her. "What's wrong love?" She asks softly lifting her hand to caress my cheek. I shrug "I'm just tired of unpacking and packing" I admit motioning to my suitcase and the few boxes laying around in our closet that we still needed to unpack.

"Why don't you take a nap baby?" She suggest but I furrow my brows "I still need to finish packing" I squeak out but she offers me a sweet smile, "I'll finish packing for you, get some rest, you've done a lot this week" my heart flutters at the girl in front of me and I can't help but lean forwards and press my lips against hers in a passionate kiss.

"Are you sure?" I ask worriedly once we pull away, she nods cupping my face "Yes now go rest" She insists making me giggle.

~📷~

"Y/n I'm bored" I whine making my girlfriend look at me, during a freaking 9 hour flight it's easy to get bored but luckily I have a girlfriend with a great mind and I know she can easily come up with something to keep me busy. "Why don't you sleep a little?" She suggests but I frown and shake my head, "I'm not tired" I pout "That's the problem, if I was tired I'd probably watch a movie or listen to music and fall asleep" I add frustrated.

"You want me to tire you out?" She asks bluntly with a small smirk as my cheeks heat up. I thought we'd just play a game or something but now that I know what she had in mind screw games. "Yes" I whisper making her smile widen.

She stands up and grabs my hand leading me to the plane's bathroom. Sarah furrows her brows watching us go together and before I can open my mouth to say something, y/n beats me to it. "Her bra strap just broke, I'm gonna help her fix it" she lies as my sister just nods in understanding. She pushes me inside and locks the door behind herself, she turns around and before I have the chance to say a word her lips are already on mine in a rough kiss. She turns us around and pushes me against the door as I moan against her lips.

"Good lie" I murmur against her lips as I wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her closer to me. "Thanks" she mutters her hands playing with the waistline of my leggings. "You really wanna do this?" She asks pulling away from me slightly, and gazing into my eyes to make sure she isn't pushing me into doing something I don't want. "Mhm" I hum, trying to control my breathing, "Tire me out" Her eyes get darker and they only thing they display is her want for me.

Her lips land back on mine in a hungry kiss. I moan against her lips as her hand manoeuvres between us, slipping under my panties before sliding a finger inside of me. I gasp, my lips disconnecting from hers as my head falls back and a loud sigh of pleasure falls from my lips. "Fuck" I breathes out before biting my lip harshly, tightening my grip on the y/h/c haired girl whilst she's holding me with her free hand.

She adds another finger and I bite down harder on my lip trying to stay quiet as the thought of my sister, her boyfriend and my band members hearing me crosses my mind. I cup Y/n face bringing my lips back to hers as I moan feeling her fingers curl inside of me. "Come on baby" she mutter against my lips adding yet another finger and picking up speed, her fingers thrusting in and out of me relentlessly.

I clench my eyes shut, my body shaking as my orgasm finally hits and I explode around her fingers. Luckily my moans are stifled by her lips and I just pray that nobody heard anything. My legs turns into jelly and if she wasn't holding onto me I'd probably on the floor.

"Tired?" She questions looking down at me with a smile. I nod unable to form a sentence making her laugh, "Come on let's get you cleaned up".

~📷~

Turns out I tired Sabrina more than I expected. Once we got back to our seats she fell asleep within 10 minutes and stayed asleep for the 2 hours that was left. We just landed and I'm trying to wake her up but she just doesn't want to. "Baby we gotta get off the plane and head to the hotel" I explain rubbing her back comfortably "We'll be at the hotel soon and you'll be able to sleep" I add but she shakes her head and tightens her grip around me.

I sigh and look around trying to think of something, after a few minutes I come up with nothing and decide it's best to just let her sleep. "Fine I'll carry you okay?" She slowly nods and I pick her up making her instantly wrap her legs around my torso whilst her arms wrap around my neck and she buries her face in my chest. We walk in the airport and almost instantly get crowded with fans and paparazzi taking a bunch of pictures of Sabrina and I. I tighten my grip on Sabrina and make sure her face is covered, "Picture please?" A bunch of her fans ask over and over again as we're just trying to leave. "Sorry she's really tired" I apologise whilst not stopping.

We get into an uber and I move Sabrina on my lap. My poor baby is so tired. We arrive at the hotel a few minutes later and Sabrina is still passed out. Sarah helps me out of the car and I pick Sabrina up once more and carry her to our room after getting the keys. I open the door and gently shut it with my free hand, I look around and my eyes widen at the room. It's quite large and it has gorgeous flower paintings on the wall.

I walk over to the large bed and pull the covers off and carefully lay Sabrina down, I cover her up and kiss her cheek. I walk out of our room and find the guys carrying mine and Sabrina's suitcase. "Thanks guys" I say grabbing it for them, "No worries" Caleb smiles "Is she still out?" Jackson asks raising a brow. I nod "Like a light" I answer making him chuckle, "I'm tired too, so I'll see you both in a few hours" they nod and I turn around dragging the suitcases behind me.

I place them in a corner of our room and I decide to take a shower, not wanting to go to sleep with the awful smell of the plane. I grab a fresh pair of sweatpants, panties and a tank top before going in the bathroom. I strip down and walk inside the large glass stall turning on the water making sure it's the right temperature before moving under the rushing stream. I hum in delight feeling the warm water run down my body, calming me down instantly. I close my eyes running my fingers through my now wet hair, but immediately open them when I hear a soft knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I shout lowering the pressure of the water so I can hear who's on the other side.  "Can I come in?" I hear Sabrina's angelic voice say, "Of course" I answer seeing the door of the bathroom open and my girlfriend stumble inside. "You're finally awake" I smile as I notice her eyes roaming on my naked body, lingering on certain parts. "Mhm" she hums her cheeks turning slightly pink as she finally looks into my eyes and notices the smirk pulled at my lips.

"You want to join me?" I question turning the pressure higher, before gazing back at her. "Can I?" I nod "Of course baby" I assure her "Come get clean with me" She smiles brightly and strips down, leaving her clothes next to mine before opening the stall and joining me. I reach out my hand and she grabs it without a thought, I pull her against me letting the water fall onto her as our bodies pressed against each other. "Welcome to Tokyo sleepyhead" I tease as she chuckles, "Thanks for carrying me" I smile and caress her cheek gazing into her stunning crystal blue eyes, "I'd do anything for you and you know that" I remind her before leaning down and pecking her lips. "Now let's get cleaned up".

________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or....

Share this book

-Mel❤