Chapter 33: Hurt

I wake alone and disoriented, I rub the sleep out of my eyes before stretching and instantly feeling pain at my lower region. I groan loudly before taking a deep breath, Sabrina just had to be dominant in bed. I stifle a laugh at the fact that I'm complaining, it was honestly hot and I don't think I'd mind doing what we did last night again.

I turn my head and glance at my clock, my eyes widen and I blink a few times to see if I'm dreaming. "3 pm!" I exclaim sitting up and trying to ignore the pain.

"God" I murmur running my fingers through my hair. I must've been really exhausted. My eyes land on my wrists and find my skin red along with a few bruises. "Oh well" I sigh climbing out of bed, I grab my robe that's in my closet before opening the door of my bedroom and heading downstairs.

Once I reach the last step my eyes find Lee, drinking a cup of coffee in the kitchen whilst filling out some sort of paper work. She looks up, her eyes locking against my own and she smiles brightly. "There's my sleeping beauty" she laughs making me glare at her.

"You" I grumble pointing at her whilst padding over to her. "What?" She chuckles as I shake my head dissaprovingly. "What on earth did you and Sabrina talk about?" I demand leaning against the counter as I look at her expectantly.

"Girl from the way you walked and they way you're holding yourself up it seemed as if you agreed to whatever she had in mind" she laughs as a slight blush invades my lips. "I had nothing to with this" she adds lifting her hands up in surrender.

I roll my eyes and take a seat on the bar stool, biting my lip from the minor pain. "She said the both of you talked about it" I explain as my best friend nods. "We did" she agrees "She's the one who asked me if I knew a way to end the night" I furrow my brows and let Kylee finish explaining.

"I told her why don't the both of you just have fun together and we went into an unexpected deep conversation about that where I might've mentioned our conversation a few years ago when you wondered what kind of kinks you were into" my eyes widen "Lee!" I exclaim "I was fucking sixteen years old, please tell me you told Sab that" I beg and luckily she nods. "Of course" she waves me off "Anyways she asked me if I knew what you were into and I said that I didn't know but she could test you out but to start off easy with vibrators for example" she shrugs.

"What about ties?" I question making my best friends eyes widen. "She fucking tied you up?!" She exclaims shocked taking me aback. It appeared my best friend had no idea about that certain piece of information.

"No" I squeak out my voice completely betraying me. Lee bursts into laughter before looking at me shocked, "Dude she tied you up?" She asks again as I sigh and run my fingers through my hand. "I'm not saying anything" she rolls her eyes and chuckles "You just did" she smirks.

"How was it?" She questions suddenly curious about my night. I purse my lips together and eye my best friend sceptically, "I'm not sure I want to talk about it with you" she groans in annoyance "Oh come on, it's not like I'm going to go around saying it to anybody" she admits "Anyways I know you want to talk about it to someone apart from Sabrina and who better than me?" She questions with a smile.

"Where is Sab anyways?" I ask glancing around the house, "She said she had to quickly get something but she'd be back really soon" Lee explains quickly "Now spill the beans" she insists.

"I never thought that my cute little innocent blonde girlfriend could turn into such a dominant, sexy, hot woman in bed" I admit as Lee smirks "As sexy and pleasuring as it was I also felt a little weak, she had such control and power over me that it scared me a little" her smile falls "So you aren't into it?" I shake my head.