Chapter 19: City of Love

"Baby wake up" I whisper pushing back a blonde strand of her hair away from her face. "Sabrina" I say a little louder but she groans and snuggles deeper into her pillow. "You gotta wake up baby" I say softly pulling her closer to me, "Why?" She whines her voice raspy making my heart skip a beat, damn I love her voice. "Because we have stuff to do before going to Spain" I explain softly as I run my hand up and down her back comfortably. Her eyes flutter open and she furrows her brows, "No we don't" she says looking at me confused.

"Yes we do" I chuckle. "So get up if you wanna know what I planned" I smirk as she glares at me, "What'd you do?" She asks as I shrug "That's for me to know and you to find out" I wink making her smile. "Fine" she sighs leaning for a quick peck before she gets up and goes to her suitcase to grab her clothes. Unlike her I woke up and already got dressed in a tight jean skirt and a baggy shirt that I tied at the back.

"Oh my god" Sabrina laughs walking back in the room wearing just a bra and her sweatpants. My eyes find her stomach filled with hickeys and my cheeks heat up. "I'm sorry" I apologise biting my lip but she shakes her head and walks over to me, "Don't be" she smiles leaning down to kiss me before walking back to the bathroom. A few minutes later she walks back out wearing a cute pink dress with her hair in a low bun. She looks the definition of adorable.

"I'm ready" she smiles walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Good" I smile "You look adorable by the way" I add making her smile before I lean down to kiss her lips. "Lets go" she nods and takes my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

~📷~

Walking around in Paris with Y/n is probably one of the best feelings ever. Just being able to walk around in the city of romance, my fingers intertwined with hers with no care in the world about what everyone else thinks as she leads me to her surprise destination is what I'm going to call as one of the best days ever. She leads me closer to the Eiffel Tower and I glance up at her with a smile, "Are we almost there?" I ask curiously as she nods squeezing my hand, "We're already there" she admit motioning to the grass area, I turn and find a blanket on the floor along with a picnic basket.

"Happy 1 week anniversary" she adds wrapping her arms around my waist as she hugs me from behind. "Oh my gosh" I breathe out leaning against her as I get overwhelmed, I can't believe it's only been a week, it feels like we've been together for a lot longer. "What do you think?" She asks before kissing my neck, I turn around and wrap my arms around her neck, "I absolutely love it" I admit leaning forwards to peck her lips. "Come on I'm hungry" she adds leading me towards the blanket.

Y/n and I are both lying down on the blanket with our hands clasped together as we look at the clouds peacefully. I glance at her biting my lip, she was so perfect and did absolutely everything for me. My hand gently flies to the necklace she gave me and I twirl it around my fingers as I think about last night, a wide smile pulling at my lips. They way she was so gentle with me and kept saying how beautiful I was honestly made being with her so easy. In a week she managed to win my heart, the way she smiles, talks or how she always give me affection or make sure I'm okay, everything she does is perfect. I fell hard and fast for the y/h/c laying beside me and if she left me I don't think I'd be okay.

"You okay?" She asks snapping me out of my though as she squeezes my hand. "Mhm" I hum in response, "I was just thinking" I explain as she raises her brow, "About?" She questions as I smile "You" I admit before biting my lip, deciding if I show tell her. "And the fact that I love you" I let out seeing her eyes widen. Too soon?

"I know we've only been together for a week but everything you do just made me fall for you so fast that I couldn't help myself but just love everything you do, including you being yourself" I explain seeing her face soften as her eyes fill with tears making my heart break, "I love you too baby" she admit making my heart explode with happiness. "Really?" I ask and she nods vigoursly, chuckling softly as she lets a tear fall, "Of course Bri, you mean everything to me" I smile widely, wipping her tears before leaning in to kiss her.