Chapter 41: Back in my arms

I spend the whole morning taking my last few pictures for my new job whilst trying to keep the excitement of going back to my girlfriend within me, but as the time goes by and the hours lessen my excitement seems to get the best of me. As soon as we're done and I'm allowed to go, I thank Steven for the amazing trip and shows I got to attend as well as promise him to edit the pictures and send it to him as soon as I can.

I quickly say goodbye to all of the other photographers that came on the trip and thank them for being so nice towards me. They all treated me like I was part of the team instead of a newbie that didn't know anything so I was thrilled that they were all so nice. Perhaps I'll make some new close friends.

I rush back to the hotel and gather my suitcase as well as change into something more comfortable seeing as I'm going on a plane for a few hours. I quickly send a text to Sabrina right before boarding the plane, saying that I'm on my way to see her and hopefully catch a glimpse of her performing.

~📷~

"Is she here yet?" Sabrina asks breathlessly as she ushers back stage to change into her last outfit for her last song. I shake my head, "Not yet" I answer making a small frown appear on my little sister's lips. "I thought she'd be hear by now" she says dissapointedly.

"I'm sure she'll be here in a few minutes, there's probably traffic and that's why she's late" I try and assure her. She bites her lip and nods, "Yeah" she agrees with a sigh before turning around to her dressing room to change clothes.

I watch her walk away with a sad smile, it killed me to see my little sister in so much pain. I tried everything to make her happy and she always is for a few hours before her mind suddenly shifts and the only thing that'll make her smile and happy is her girlfriend.

"She still asking about Y/n?" Peyton asks wrapping his arm around my waist before leaning down to kiss my cheek. "Yeah" I breath out turning to look at him, "I hope she comes soon, I don't think I'll be able to handle another emotional Sabrina" I confess.

Sabrina loves performing, it's one of her favourite things to do. She constantly wants to be on stage, it's a passion that I admire from her. She does whatever it takes to put on an amazing show for her fans and she always does the best she can.

The excitement she has before performing is something I'd usually tease her about because she's always doing crazy things backstage, like making jokes or acting like a total goofball. However when this tour started she didn't have as much excitement as she normally does, she was thrilled to go sing but it felt like something was off. Instead of acting all crazy she just stood on the corner of the stage and watched Maggie sing.

I found it odd and asked her if she was okay, and the only response was "yeah, I'm just mentally getting ready" and that was all. I didn't want to push her or get her upset with me right before she went on so I tried to brush it off.

That went on for the 2 first shows, she'd keep to herself mostly and I told myself to talk to her once she finishes performing but I never get the chance to because after performing Exhale she becomes a mess and I have to console her.

Although today she seemed happier and more alive, like she gained her energy or something. The only reason I could blame this sudden change on, was Y/n. I knew Sabrina was excited to see her girlfriend again and I knew Y/n was all Sab needed to be herself again. I'm so glad they worked out their problem, I don't think those two girls could ever survive being apart.

"I'm sure Y/n is going to be here soon" he assures me right as Sabrina walks back towards us, changed into a pair of baggy jeans and a sweatshirt that I'm pretty sure doesn't belong to her. "Good luck Bri" she shoots me a quick smile before standing on the side of the stage. She closes her eyes and takes a few deep breaths before going on making the crowd cheer.