Chapter 34: Joey

I smile looking at my girlfriend who's all giddy and excited to reunite with one of her best friends Joey King and laugh, she's absolutely adorable. "Could you loosen your grip?" I ask with a chuckle as I try to move my fingers but from the way she's holding my hand it's impossible. "Sorry" she giggles letting go of my hand as I move to intertwine our fingers instead. "I'm just so excited" Sabrina squeals as we walk towards her trailer "I can't wait to see her again" she adds jumping up and down making me laugh.

We enter the trailer and Sabrina drops her bags whilst I go look at the outfits she could chose for her new music video. "This one's cute" I admit taking out one of the outfits with a pink coat. Sabrina gasps taking it from me "It is cute" she agrees, "I'll try it on, can you make sure the door is locked" I nod and walk towards the door locking it so no one can come in.

I take a seat on the couch and pull out my phone whilst Sabrina gets dressed. "What do you think?" She suddenly asks making me look up, I smile widely as I glance at every single inch of her, the outfit suited her perfectly. "I really like it" I admit making her smile "You really think so?" She asks worriedly looking down at herself.

I nod vigoursly "I really do, you look amazing gorgeous" she smiles and leans forwards to peck my lips before changing back into her regular clothes, which is just sweatpants and a baggy shirt.

Whilst Sabrina gets her makeup and hair done, I head towards the camera crew where I'm told what and where exactly I'll be taking pictures. I nod in understanding and start getting my cameras ready, we need quite a few shots so I'm going to need different cameras.

I hear Sabrina come out of her trailer and my eyes instantly shift towards her. She's already in her first outfit, her hair is in perfect waves framing her gorgeous face beautifully and falling past her shoulders. Her makeup accentuates her outfit perfectly and overall she looks stunning, I already know this is going to be a bomb-ass music video.

"SABRINA!" I get startled by the sudden yelling and turn my head to find a brunette running towards my girlfriend. "Joey!" Sabrina squeals running towards her best friend, I watch Sabrina throw herself at her best friend and Joey picks her up twirling her around whilst they both laugh.

They immediately fall into a conversation about how much they missed each other and I would smile and find it cute but the way Joey is holding my girlfriend, I can't help but feel a little uneasy. Her hands are practically on Sabrina's ass, I know she's holding her up but come on, she could hold her waist instead.

I grumble and focus my attention back on my cameras instead. "Y/n" I look back up and see Sabrina pulling Joey over to me. "This is Joey" she says happily as shift my gaze to the brunette, she's quite pretty, "Joey this is my girlfriend Y/n" Sab introduces us.

She smiles and sticks out her hand for me to shake, "It's really nice to meet the girl who stole my best friend's heart" I chuckle and shake her hand, "It's nice to meet you as well" I agree with a soft smile.

"Oh my god, I need to see what you're wearing" Sabrina gasps before pulling the brunette away to her best friend's trailer. I shake my head in amusement by how excited Sab is and continue working.

~📷~

I bite my lip harshly as I watch Joey and Sabrina in the hotub both messing around whislt the camera crew talk with the producer. During every single scene Joey just had to do something that made me extremely uncomfortable and Sabrina was completely oblivious to every thing, she even looked like she was enjoying it. I knew they were close friends but the way Joey interacted with Sabrina just bothered me.

The long hugs where her hands would casually caress Sabrina's back and inch closer to her ass each time. The way they'd tease each other and always add a sexual comment. The hand holding that let to them walking really close whilst I stayed at the back with the crew. Even the way she looked at Sabrina, there's always a smile plastered on her lips and not to mention every time I attempted to talk to Sabrina she'd cut me off and get all the attention.