Chapter 28: Best Birthday

This book is ranked n°1 in #sabrinacarpenter !!
That's so amazing!
Thank you to all of the people who actually took time to read this book, vote and even leave a comment. I love all of you so freaking much!
Hope you enjoy this chapter !

Usually travelling with a tired Sabrina isn't exactly the best thing to do, she gets grumpy and falls asleep for the whole plan ride which leaves me freaking alone and bored for I don't know how many hours. Although for what I have planned today, I need Sabrina as tired as possible which is why we spent the whole day out in Tokyo exploring and I also might've taken advantage and tired her out in another way, if you know what I mean.

"Sabrina" Sarah calls her sister who's slowly falling asleep in my arms as we drive towards the airport. "Hm" Sab hums, her eyes closing for a few seconds before they slightly open, "Do you want some water?" Sarah asks making her sister shake her head before snuggling against my chest. Sarah looks up at me and smirks giving me a wink and thumbs up.

Sarah was in on my plan, Sabrina thinks we're headed back home to L.A but we're actually going to Paris to celebrate Sabrina's birthday which is tomorrow. My gorgeous girlfriend is turning 19 in a few hours and I want her to have the best birthday ever, especially because it's the first one that I spend with her.

A few minutes later we finally arrive in the airport and Sab is passed out in my arms. Something I learned about her in these past few months is that she gets tired rather quickly, but then again with the amount of work she has to do, it doesn't really surprise me.

I carry the blonde throughout the airport, mentally thanking her for being so small and light. When we get in the plane she wakes up, annoyed that she can't be in my arms and has to be in her own seat. Luckily she somehow doesn't realise that we're going to Paris and falls back asleep snuggled up against my side.

~📷~

We will be landing in Paris in a few minutes, please make sure that your seat belts are fastens and that your trays are back into place.

I furrow my brows opening my eyes and glancing around the plane. I must've heard that wrong, there is no way we're in France, we're going back home, in America. I turn to look at the Tv displaying the map of where the plane is currently flying and my eyes widen. We're in France!

I turn to face Y/n and smile when I find her fast asleep. I lift my hand and gently place it on her cheek, rubbing my thumb along her soft skin. "Baby" I whisper trying to get her to wake up, "Sweetheart" I try again, my voice a little louder than before.

"Honey wake up" I say making her shift before her eyes finally flutter open, revealing her beautiful y/e/c eyes. "Hey Love" I smile as she leans against my hand, closing her eyes as she smiles. "I have a question for you baby" I admit making her open her eyes again, she raises a brow and looks at me expectantly. "What the hell are we doing in Paris?" I ask, she giggles and sits up.

"Happy Birthday" she says with a big smile on her face. I look at her confused and she rolls her eyes and let's out a chuckle. "You said you wanted to spend your birthday in Paris" she reminds me "So here we are in Paris  and we're going to celebrate your birthday" she explains as my heart swells.

"You are unbelievable" I say shaking my head in disbelief. "You aren't mad are you?" She asks worriedly "I know you were looking forwards to go back home" she adds playing with her fingers nervously.

"Are you kidding?" I laugh "Baby, I'm incredibly lucky to be spending my birthday in Paris with you, it's a dream come true" I assure her "I love you so freaking much" I add leaning forwards and pressing my lips against hers in a soft passionate kiss.