Chapter 44: More jealousy

Joey is here, yay! Can you sense the sarcasm? I bet you can. I was annoyed when the blonde admitted that her best friend was going to join us for a show. I dreaded being close to that girl again and see her steal my girlfriend away from me once more. Although this time, I made it my job to make sure Sab stayed next to me instead.

Of course it didn't exactly go as planned. When we picked Joey up from the airport all I could do was watch my girlfriend run into her arms whilst I stood next to Sarah with a slight frown. Eventually I got a little possessive, from all the contact they'd be sharing and kept wrapping the blonde in my arms pulling her slightly away from Joey and kissing her every so often to make sure Joey would get the hint and back off. Luckily Sabrina found it entertaining until Joey and I got into a slight argument about Sabrina's outfit choice.

The argument wasn't heated at all but it would've escalated and gotten a lot worst if Sabrina didn't get my attention off of the brunette. "Baby be nice" she whispered against my ear before leaving a soft kiss on my skin. I grumbled and crossed my arms over my chest and avoided my gaze from Joey. This earned me a soft giggle from the blonde and a kiss on the cheek causing a pink huge to appear on my cheek.

However everything changed during the meet and greet. As sabrina took pictures with her fans, Joey stayed behind all the equipment watching me take the pictures. She seemed fascinated by the way I took them and started complimenting me. After what had happened last time, I thought she'd hate me or despise me because I was taking her best friend away from her. Although that didn't seem like the case, she was being extremely nice and sweet towards me as she asked different questions about my job.

Soon we entered into a simple conversation that I never thought I could have with the brunette. I was so busy focusing on being jealous that I never got to properly meet the girl. I suddenly felt bad for the way I was acting towards her and made sure to apologise.

From the look on her face when I said sorry was priceless. "I thought you were going to hate me forever" she admitted with a soft laugh, "Thank you for finally not thinking that I'm stealing Sab away" she added making me chuckle, "Yeah, sorry" I bit my lip and ran my fingers through my hair.

" I honestly didn't mean to be so rude and bitchy towards you".

"Its okay" she grinned pulling me into a hug.

Sabrina was thrilled to see us finally get along. She decided to step back and let the two of us properly hang out and get to know each other whilst she focused on her concert tonight. By the time she was getting ready backstage Joey and I became close.

"What are the two of you laughing about?" Sabrina asks curiously, a soft smile pulled at her lips as she gazes at the two of us laugh hysterically. I don't think I've met someone as funny as Joey. "Oh it's about something that happened earlier don't worry about it" I wave her off causing her brows to knot slightly.

"Oh my God, we have to show her the handshake!" I exclaim turning to face the brunette excitedly. "Yes!" She agrees jumping off of the couch and standing in front of me. "You're gonna love this Bri" I say before looking at Joey and nodding my head, showing her that I'm ready. We quickly do the routine we invented and memorized in under an hour, not missing one single beat, "You beautiful" I say with a grin "You hot" she winks making me stifle a giggle as we carry on with the handshake.

Once we're done we burst into laughter and hug one another, "I can't believe we did it without messing up" I laugh "Me too, I thought we we're gonna forget the ass slapping part like we did so many times".

"Its our favourite part how could we forget it?" I chuckle as she giggles. "What'd you think?" I ask shifting my gaze to the blonde who's just looking at us with no emotion. What's gotten into her?