Chapter 8: Grumpy Sabrina

Sabrina's out to the studio doing the very last touches on her single and as much as I wanted to go with her she went early in the morning and I wanted to sleep. Luckily I emailed the photos to the converse manager last night so I had nothing to do today. That was until Sarah offered to show me around LA a little. "Why is it boiling here?" I whine as we keep walking around. I had a white tank top, shorts and a jean jacket tied around my waist paired with white converse I got yesterday, perks of working with the brand, you get free stuff. My hair was up in a high ponytail and even with the little amount of clothing I was wearing I was sweating buckets.

Sarah looks down at me and giggles "You'll get used to it" she assures me as we stop in front of a Starbucks. We both order a drink and a snack before taking a seat at a booth, falling into a conversation. "Sabrina seems to like you a lot" I smile "I like her too" I admit "She's really sweet" I say taking a sip of my drink "Your all very sweet" I add making Sarah let out a soft laugh.

"I just have a lot of fun hanging out with her, she's easy to laugh with" I explain making Sarah quirk an eyebrow at me. "Are you crushing on my sister?" She asks with a soft laugh making me chuckle as I shake my head. I mean I wouldn't mind dating the gorgeous blonde, but she's straight so that'll never happen. "Yes of course" I reply sarcastically whilst rolling my eyes, "You know because she's totally gay and she'll totally fall for me" I add with a laugh but she just looks at me with a smile. "Who knows she might" she shrugs leaving me confused as she starts talking about the photoshoot I have with Sabrina tomorrow.

We continue talking about random things and after a few minutes she excuses herself to go to the bathroom and I take the chance to look outside the window and gaze at all the people rushing to go somewhere not stopping to take a look around them and taking a moment to appreciate life.

My phone buzzes and I pull it out to find a message from Sabrina. A smile pulls at my lips when I look down at the picture she sent me and what she wrote.

Brina💕:  

Brina💕: I'm bored 😫

Brina💕: I'm bored 😫

Me: Well if it makes you feel better you look gorgeous in glasses

Brina💕: Awhh 😊

Brina💕: So what u up to??

Me: I'm on a date with ur sister

Brina💕: Whatt??

Me: lol she just took me to see LA a little and now we're at Starbucks getting hydrated

Brina💕: oh 😕 I wish I was with you guys 😞

Me: Me too

Me: What time will you be back?

Brina💕: idk around dinner time maybe

Me: next time I'll come with u to keep you company

Me: I'm sorry I didn't go with u today

Brina💕: you don't have to apologise. It's fine. And you really don't have to come.

Me: and yet I will 😉

Brina💕: thx ur da best.

Me: tell me something I don't know

Brina💕: hmm someone's being quite full of themself

Me: hey 😂

Brina💕: 😂😂

Me: Wanna watch a movie when u get back?

Brina💕: Yesss!

~📷~

It's 9 pm and Sabrina is still at the studio, she said she was going to be back for dinner but unfortunately she didn't. I'm in the middle of a game of go fish with Sarah when the door slams open and shut startling the both of us. I turn and find Sabrina looking exhausted and mad, she stomps up the stairs and slams the door of her room shut making me wince. "Is she okay?" I ask facing Sarah who shrugs "She's always like this after a long day of work, "I've learned to leave her alone" she says making me sigh.

"I'll go check up on her" she give me a quick nod and I stand up from the floor and walk to her room. I knock softly on her door before opening it and finding her lying on her stomach with her head buried onto her pillow. "Hey" I say softly making her grumble in her pillow. I stifle a laugh and walk towards her bed taking a seat on the edge of it, "Bad day?" I question as she starts to talk in her pillow but I can't understand anything. "Bri I can't understand a single word you're saying" I say making her groan louder.

"Come on talk to me" I beg but she shakes her head making me roll my eyes. "Fine but I believe you promised me a movie" I remind her and this time she doesn't say anything. "Sabrina?" I question looking down at her waiting for her to say or do something. "Bri?" I ask "Sabby" I smile coming up with random nicknames for her "Sab, Bibi, Bi, Sweetheart, Honey, Sugar, Flour, Eggs" I hear her giggle and I laugh.

"Come on" I groan getting annoyed. "Fine" I say after a few minutes of her staying silent "I hope you're not ticklish" I say before attacking her ribs, causing her to scream and wiggle.

"Fine" she breathes out turning to face to me before laughing again. "Too late now you get what you get" I smirk laughing at her squeal. I climb on top of her, straddling her as I keep tickling her. Her face turns red and she can barely breathe as I decide to finally stop. Her chest is rising up and down rapidly as she tries to catch her breath, "I hate you" she says with a frown making me pout "Does that mean you won't watch a movie with me and have some hot chocolate?" I question seeing her eyes light up.

"No" she shakes her head but the smile pulled on her lip makes me realise that she does want to. "Fine" I sigh getting off of her "I'll just hang out with Sarah" I shrug starting to walk out of her room.

"Wait" she groans making me smirk, I turn around and find her standing behind me "I want to watch a movie with you" she says making me smile. "Good, come on" I takes her hand and we go downstairs to make our hot chocolates before going back to Sabrina's room to watch a movie.

"Thanks" Sabrina whispers in the middle of the movie, I turn to look at her with a quirked eyebrow "You always seem to make me smile" she admits making me smile. She lays her head on my shoulder and we continue to watch the movie before we both end up falling asleep.

_________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Be a better person

-Mel❤