Chapter 18: Announcement

"Come on Sab we'll be late" I warn as I look at my girlfriend comb her hair rapidly. If she would've just woken up like I told her too, she wouldn't have been rushing and she would've been already ready, but my dear girl loves her sleep and needed her beauty rest. "I'm done" she sighs after throwing up her hair in a high ponytail, she grabs her bag and I hold out my hand for her to take, she intertwines our fingers and I lead her out. Here in Paris it's already 2 in the afternoon but since Sabrina and I were jet lagged it felt like it was freaking 3 in the morning which is why we slept till like 12pm. Unfortunately Sabrina has a concert tonight and we need to get quite a few things done before the show.

"What do you want?" I ask looking down at my girlfriend once we find a Starbucks. Before we start anything we need food, "Can I have a Honey Citrus Mint tea with a Hearty blueberry Oatmeal?" I nod and squeeze her hand, slightly annoyed that we're in public and I can't peck her lips. I walk towards the cashier and the lady taking orders smiles brightly, "Bonjour, que désirez-vous?" (Good morning, what would you like?") She asks, "Puis-je avoir un thé au miel et à la menthe, un café glacé et 2 gruau de myrtille s'il vous plaît?" (Can I have a Honey and mint tea, an Iced coffee and 2 blueberry otmeas please?") She nods typing down my order as I glance at Sarah, "Want anything?" I ask making her blink a few times before she nods, "Y-yeah" she stutter looking at me confused "Can I just have an orange juice and a chocolate croissant?" I nod and turn back to the lady, "Est-ce que je peux aussi avoir un jus d'orange et un croissant au chocolat?" (Can I also have a orange juice and a chocolate croissant?). "Bien sûr" she smiles brightly. (Of course) "Merci".

I quickly pay and turn around to find my girlfriend biting her lip as she looks at me with wide eyes. "What?" I ask confused, "I need your help" she blurts out grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom. She pushes me in a stall before locking the door behind her and turning around, crashing her lips against mine in a deep kiss, I instantly kiss back wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer to me. She parts my lips making me let out a soft moan as she explore my mouth. "Bri" I murmur against her lips trying to pull away, "Baby" I mutter finally pulling away, "What's gotten into you?" I ask with a chuckle as she bites her lip. "Since when do you speak French?" She asks as a soft laugh tumbles from my lips as I realise that she probably got turned on by me speaking in a foreign language. "Since I was little" I shrug "My dad is half Canadian from the French part" I explain as she raises her brow, "And you never told me because" she trails off waiting for me to answer, "It was never adressed" I chuckle, "But now that I know you like it, it certainly will" I wink leaning down to peck her lips one last time before heading back in the cafe.

~📷~

The sudden light of a flash startles me as I turn around to find my girlfriend with a smirk pulled at her lips. "Really y/n?" I ask as she shrugs, "You looked way too gorgeous and I couldn't resist myself" she admits making me roll my eyes playfully. "Can you pose?" She asks as I nod and pose on the floor.

 "Can you pose?" She asks as I nod and pose on the floor