Chapter 13: Not in that way

It's been a three days since the concert and two days since we came back home. After realising my feeling for Sabrina I distanced myself from her afraid of admitting my feelings towards her, I didn't want to ruin our friendship nor did I want to get fired or rejected by her because she doesn't feel the same way.

Except I hated how much we distanced ourselves from each other, before I could hug her, hold her hand, kiss her cheek without a care in the world now the both of us couldn't do any of those things without it being awkward. I could talk to her about anything and we would always be together, now we're always in our corner doing something to avoid the other.

"It's annoying Lee, I don't know what to do" I sigh falling on my bed with a loud sigh.  "I miss how easy it was to be with her, I miss talking to her" I admit with a sad smile. "Ugh why did I have to ruin everything" I groan before covering my face with my hand.

"Just tell her how you feel" Lee insists but I shake my head vigoursly "Do you know how embarrassing it would be if I got rejected by her?" I question "Not only would it be awkward forever but it'd break my heart" I admit with a sad smile. "I really like her Lee and I don't wanna fuck it up" I mutter.

"First you're thinking way too much about it, just take a deep breath and clear your mind of every single scenario you invented" I nod and close my eyes taking a deep breath. "You won't be able to hide your feeling forever, they'll only grow stronger the more you hide it" she admits as I bite my lip "Who knows maybe she'll like you back, I mean she likes girls and you're literally the best girl in the entire damn world" she says making the widest smile invade my lips. "Thanks" I mutter Before she continues "I know how hard it must be for you to tell her about your feelings but you just have to owe it to yourself and let it all out" I sigh and nod "Look I have to get some sleep sweety, I gotta wake up early, but I'll text you as soon as I wake up" she says making me pout.

"Okay" I breathe out "Love you Lee" I say with a smile which she returns "Love you too y/n" I hang up and look around my room with a sad smile. Usually I'd be watching a movie with Sabrina or talking about the most random things ever, or listening to her play the piano whilst I edit some pictures of her. I take a deep breath and climb out of bed deciding to get a glass of milk and head to bed early.

I open my door and start my way downstairs only to stop when I hear Sabrina's soft voice singing. I walk closer to her door, discreetly opening it without her noticing. I look through it and find her playing the guitar whilst singing. I immediately realises that she's singing Not in that way by Sam Smith and when she slightly turns her face I find tears streaming down her face. Why the hell is she crying? Who made her cry?

She finishes her song and wipes her tears, "Why do I have to like you?" She whispers before groaning and gripping her hair seemingly angry at herself. She likes someone? My heart drops and I accidentally move her door further open with my hand causing her head to snap in my direction, we instantly lock eyes and I give her a soft smile. "You okay?" I ask softly walking in her room and closing the door behind myself before walking towards her. "Yeah" she breathes out breaking our gaze and looking away from me as she quickly wipes her tears.

"Don't lie" I whisper taking a seat beside her "What's wrong Bri?" I ask worriedly lifting her chin with my fingers as I make her look at me. "I want to be here for you, so please let me" I beg as her face softens. "I like someone" she admit making my heart break a little "A lot" she adds as tears fill her eyes again.

"Isn't that a good thing?" I ask confused but she shakes her head vigoursly "Not when you can't have that person" she says giving me hope again. "The worst part is I see that person everyday and she always makes me laugh and feel cared for but I know she won't like me back" She adds looking down at her fingers. WAIT?! HOLD UP! IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?!

Who else does she see everyday? She always tells me I'm the only one who makes her smile everyday because of my goofiness. No! It can't be possible, she can't like me! But maybe she does.

"Who do you like?" I ask softly but she shakes her head "It doesn't matter" she mutter and this time I'm the one who shakes my head. "Yet it does because it's making you sad and you're crying about her" I argue "Please, I thought we were friends" I remind her but she chuckles and finally looks at me. "You" she says simply "You're the one I like" she states staring at me blankly "I've liked you since the day we met, you were so different from everyone else I met and the way I felt around you just made me happy all the damn time" she admits as I stare at her in shock "Everyday we got closer and I couldn't help myself from liking you and I know you don't feel the same way and if you want to leave-" she continues but I've heard enough to do a bold move. I lean forwards and capture her lips against mine in a deep passionate kiss. Her breath hitches in her throat but she's quick to kiss me back, her lips moulding against mine perfectly as they move in sync. Her lips are so soft against mine making me want to never pull away. I wrap my arm behind her neck pulling her closer to me, she licks my bottom lip asking for me to open my mouth to her but I slightly pull away from her making her groan. I giggle and kiss her again, it's a shorter kiss but when I pull away I bite her bottom lip making her let out a soft moan. God that sound was beautiful. 

"I like you too" I say breathlessly as I look at her, she smiles like a kid who just won a game. "I gathered" She giggles before leaning down to peck my lips. "Since when?" She questions locking her blue eyes against my y/e/c eyes. "I always liked you but I realised how much I liked you during the concert in London" I admit "I was taking pictures of you when I suddenly got so mesmerized by you and that's where I realised just how much I liked you" I add as I move a strand of hair away from her face.

"Is that why you started avoiding me?" She asks with a flight frown as I sigh and nod. "I was terrified of how you would react, I didn't want to lose you as a friend and I didn't want to get rejected" I explain and she nods. "Okay but don't do it again, I missed you" she admits making my heart skip a beat. "I missed you too" I say before colliding our lips back together.

_______________________________
This was my favourite chapter to write❤❤

If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Do your homework!

-Mel❤