Chapter 37: Offer

A/N: I FINISHED SCHOOL! YAY !!! That means I'll be working on updates !! Hope you like this chapter❤

There were many opportunities that came with working with someone like my girlfriend. Not only did I get to spend my time capturing her beauty, get the chance to travel around the world but I also got to work on some amazing collaboration such as Photoshoots she did for specific brands. That meant that I got to meet and work with incredible people who helped me expand my knowledge in photography as well as get the chance to share my passion with someone else. It's a blessing honestly and it something that I have to constantly remind myself to not take for granted.

Today was no different than all the other photoshoots I had with Sabrina. I was taking pictures for a magazine called Seventeen and my girlfriend was obviously breathtakingly stunning in every outfit. However when the shoot finished and she went to go change so we could head home and sleep since it was already like midnight, a man come over to me and introduced himself.

As soon as I heard his name I might've entered into a shocked zone where I was enable to move or talk properly. He was known as one of the best photographers known to runway models, billboards, magazines, whatever you name he's done it. Not to mention he owns one of the most prestigious photography business that people could only dream of working in. So when he offered me a position to work for him not only did my mouth drop open in shock but my heart as well.

"So what do you say Y/n?" He asks looking at me expectantly. "Um I-I" I stutter not being able to give him an answer. It would be a dream come true to work for my idol but my heart belongs with Sabrina and I couldn't just stop being her photographer. "Could I think about it?" I ask finally managing to say something. "Of course" he agrees "Here is my number" he says handing me one of his business cards. "Let me know as soon as you've made up your mind" I nod with a smile. "Thank you so much Mr. John" I say shaking his hand, "My pleasure" he smiles before we part ways.

Sabrina and I head home, instantly getting greeted by Dexter once the front door opens. "Hi boy" Sabrina laughs as she watches him circle around her, she kneels down petting him and I head upstairs to go drop the equipment I used today in my office. I take out Mr. John's business card and bite my lip as I look at it and think back to what he said.

"You have true talent. A natural eye for beauty, you remind me quite of myself honestly. I talked with your manager and he showed me a few of your works, I must say I was really impress not everyone can capture such art like you can".

I never once in my life thought a person like him would complement my art. I always thought I'd get critiques to help me be better but he just praised me. I sigh running my other hand through my hair as I wonder what the hell I'm going to do. Getting to be a personal photographer for my girlfriend was amazing but getting an opportunity like this one isn't one you just miss out on. In reality it could help me get even better but it would mean that I won't always be able to be with Sabrina.

"Babe?" I turn my head finding Sabrina standing in the doorway of my office looking at me expectantly. "You okay?" She asks worriedly, I nod putting the card down before walking towards her, "Yeah" I answer shooting her a smile. "I'm gonna take a shower and then head to bed" I say moving to switch off the lights in the room. "Mind if I join you?" She asks with a small smirk making me chuckle.

"Of course not".

I take her hand and lead her to the bathroom. I turn on the water whilst she strips down, leaving her bra and panties on as I turn to face her. "You were amazing today" she admits stepping towards me and gripping my waist, "I loved the pictures you took but the again" she trails off with a shrug and a bright smile. "I always love the pictures you take" she says grabbing the hem of my shirt before pulling it over my head. "Thanks, you were amazing too" I compliment as I feel her fingers trail down my stomach towards my jeans.

I look back up at her my eyes locking against her bright blue ones, sending my heart into a race. She smirks pulling my pants down along with my panties before standing back up, keeping her eyes locked on mine, not once looking away. "I don't think I've ever told you how gorgeous you are" she whispers holding my waist and pushing me against her, our bodies pressing against each other's making me gasp. "I swear I could cherish that sexy body of yours every single day" she murmurs against my ear before greedily biting down on my earlobe causing my knees to weaken and a soft moan to escape my lips.

She tears my bra off of my body and takes a step back, biting her lip seductively as her eyes finally roam over every single inch of me. "Go in" she says motioning to the shower with her head. I nod turning around and stepping into our large shower, I go under the rushing warm stream and close my eyes enjoying the feeling of the warm liquid cascading down my body.

I suddenly feel a pair of arms snake around my waist causing my eyes to flutter open. "You're on edge" Sab observes, her voice barely above a whisper. "What's wrong love?" She asks before leaving a kiss on my shoulder blade. I sigh and close my eyes again, I know she'll be sad when she finds out about the offer I got and I really don't want to ruin the moment. "Babe, what's going on?" She presses turning me around making me face her.

I glance at her blue orbs that are filling with both worry and confusion. "After your shoot a guy called Steven John came to talk to me" I admit making her smile.

"Isn't he the dude who inspired you for a few photographs of your portfolio?" She asks making me nod, "That's amazing, what'd he say?" She quickly asks with a wide smile that I know will disappear as soon as the world tumble from my lips. "He complimented my work and said that I was very talented and offered me a job" her eyes widen and I gnaw on my bottom lip.

"That's amazing" she says, although there's no sign of excitement or happiness laced between her words. She was in shock and isn't exactly sure how she feels about the situation, yet she doesn't want to be rude. "I didn't give him an answer, but I don't think I'm going to take it" I admit making her frown.

"What? Why not?" She asks clearly confused "Babe you'd be missing out on an amazing opportunity" I shrug and take a step closer to her. "If I take it I'd be missing out on you and that's far more important to me" her face softens and she shoots me a soft smile.

"Why don't we finish showering and we'll talk about this later" she suggest making me nod. "Okay" I agree. We finish after a few minutes and do our night routine before finally settling into bed.

"Y/n?" I hum in response looking down at the blonde who's wrapped up in my arms. "I don't want you to lose amazing life experiences because of me" she starts, lifting her head up to look at me. "I love you and I love your passion, if this is something you really want to follow, I really don't want to be the reason that stops you from going after your dream" I smile and lift my hand to caress her cheek.

How on earth did I get a girlfriend as selfless as her? I have no idea but I definitely could not love her more than I do right now. "Even though it'll mean we'd be apart because I'll go on tour and you might go to different places, you'll still have my heart and I'll always support you" my heart swells at her words yet breaks when I find her eyes filling with tears.

"Baby, I would never ever take a job that would require of me to leave you for months or even weeks. Even if it's a dream job my life without you won't be the same, I won't be happy" I confess looking down at her lovingly.

"I'm going to talk to Steven tomorrow and see what exactly he offers" she nods and I lean forward to kiss the top of her head. "I will never leave you baby girl, you have my heart too" I smile before leaning down to press my lips against hers in a soft kiss.

"Now get some sleep you have an meeting tomorrow and you need to be in well rested" she nods and snuggles against my chest. "I love you" she whisper making my heart flutter, "I love you too sweetheart" I murmur before letting my eyes flutter shut.