Chapter 29: Surprises

"SABRINA!" a voice that only belongs to my dearly beloved sister, rings throughout my slightly empty house. "Why are you yelling?" I ask slightly frustrated as I come out of Y/n office.

We came back from Paris last night and to say the least I couldn't be more jet lagged. Although Y/n had to go to this photography event, class or get together, I'm not really sure what it is, she told me during the flight home and I was half asleep so obviously I don't remember much.

Anyways whilst she's doing that I thought I'd be a good girlfriend and try and get her office ready. Everything we got for her room is here and all we needed to do was organise it and put everything in place. I asked my sister to come help because I'm on a time limited and I had hoped it would've gone faster with her helping but after half an hour of helping she got hungry and bored so she went downstairs to get some food and scroll through social media. I on the other hand was very motivation so I kept going on.

"You're girlfriend just broke the fucking internet" she laughs as I furrow my brows and skip down the stairs to join her in the kitchen. Our house is basically really open, there isn't really anything separating the stairs downstairs, kitchen or living room. It was wide open and I really loved it. It makes the house seem bigger than it is.

"What are you talking about?" I ask as she hands me her phone, I pick it up and look down at the screen. "Y/n can sing? Does Sabrina know?" I read as I get even more confused.  I click play on the video and I'm instantly taken aback by my girlfriend's voice. She's singing in french and she seems like she doesn't know she's being filmed.

My mouth drops open and my mind can't seem to handle what I'm seeing. How on earth did I not know she could sing?!

"How?" I muster out a few minutes after the video ends making Sarah chuckle. "I'm guessing you didn't know She could sing" I shake my head vigoursly and look at my sister. "How the hell do I not know she can sing?" I ask still in shock "She has some explaining to do when she gets home" Sarah laughs.

"And why did I not get any notif-" I start pulling out my phone only to find it dead so I cut myself off. "Oh" I breathe out, "That's why". I sigh and rush back upstairs to my bedroom and grab my phone charger before bringing it into  Y/n office. I plug it and wait for my phone to wake up, when it does it's shows that I got a message from my girl.

Baby girl 💋: I'll be home in 20 mins + gotta surprise for you !

Surprise? What could she have possibly done? Maybe she's talking about the video.

~📷~

I hear the car pull up in our driveway and my eyes widen. The office is just about done we just need to hang all the pictures on the wall. "Sarah go distract her" I instantly say as I push her out of the room.

"Okay" she laughs leaving me alone to finish. I speed behind her desk and finish everything within seconds as I try to ignore the sound of the two girls squealing and giggling. "SABRINA!" Sarah yells making me roll my eyes, "I think you really want to see what Y/n has for you?" I furrow my brows and shrug leaving the office and closing the door.

I head towards the stairs and find Y/n with her back facing me and Sarah gushing over something that my girlfriend has in her arms. "Babe" I say slightly confused making Y/n turn to face me.

My eyes land in what she has in her arms and my breath hitches. My heart swells and my lips part in shock as I stare at the white fluffy puppy in her arms.

"Oh my god!" I exclaims rushing down the stairs and running towards my girlfriend. "Hi" I gush instantly petting the puppy making Y/n laugh.